Coming home from work last Friday i was involved in an "altercation" with a car whilst filtering between the traffic. This was my first accident on a bike and my first insurance claim for any vehicle for a number of years.

Now although the bike was damaged a bit on the fairing i didn't sustain any serious injury or come off of it (i managed to ride out the shunt by guiding the bike up onto the pavement). I done my bit of reporting to the police but they weren't really interested because "no one was injured" and i informed my insurance company of everything that had happened. At the time they asked me if i had any personal injury and would i like to persue a personal injury claim to which i refused but now 4 days down the line i have quite a painful neck and it seems to be getting worse!

Now this might be a stupid question but do i now, 4 days later, go down the personal injury route or is it too late? What happens with personal injury claims, do i just let my insurance deal with all of it and wait for my premiums to go up next year? Is it all worth it? :-/