Notices

Thread: GW's??

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
  1. Re: GW's?? 
    fowlers were brilliant with me love them
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

2. Re: GW's?? 
    I thought that the bike had to be serviced at an approved Suzuki dealership..Fowlers was handy as its 3 miles away.
    Just to point out..Fowlers have in my opinion improved over my last few visits..there are some good people working there.
    Bike is going great and im happy with the work carried out.
    Hope this settles the issue.
    But a couple of the sales guys could do with some Listermint..JMHO..

3. Re: GW's?? 
    I have known Phil for years and he did me a good favour with a lot of Taylors old Yamaha stock when they were on the brink in Chippenham - so got no problems with him.

You walk into a dealership with your missus in full leather looking like you have money and you will be treated with a big friendly smile from the sales people.

I go in there with my scabby old Yamaha jacket looking like a tramp after rolling up on a classic old RD400 and they won't give me a second glance.. :-/

I suppose they have never heard of the scruffy old scrap dealer who walked into a dealar and bought a brand new Rolls Royce and paid in cash!

4. Re: GW's?? 
    Quote Originally Posted by SupeRDel

You walk into a dealership with your missus in full leather looking like you have money and you will be treated with a big friendly smile from the sales people.

I go in there with my scabby old Yamaha jacket looking like a tramp after rolling up on a classic old RD400 and they won't give me a second glance.. :-/

I suppose they have never heard of the scruffy old scrap dealer who walked into a dealar and bought a brand new Rolls Royce and paid in cash!
    I always smile to myself when I go in a bike dealership looking for a new bike with my OH - as a lady I nearly always get ignored even if I'm in front looking directly at a bike with the old man trailing behind, he's the one they target!! Quite nice I get a hassle free look at the bikes

5. Re: GW's?? 
    Know the feeling Nikki.... I seem to be invisble to most dealers... is great for browsing though!!!
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

6. Re: GW's?? 
    Anyone have an update on what is going on? I drove past GW's last night and the lights were on and it did not look any different in side. All the bikes and stuff are still there.

Have to say I am hoping that someone is going to step in and at least take on the Swindon site. I have a 4 year old that prefers a trip to see bikes over a visit to the park any day.

7. Re: GW's?? 
    Had a ride out there on Monday, all looked a little eerie as said earlier all the bikes seemed to be still on the main site. The Honda side looked very empty. Cant see any one taking it on though.

8. Re: GW's?? 
    The shop is full of the second hand stock from the other stores. Parts and clothing left is what the bank now own...

Plans for the GW site...... Who knows.... Plans elsewhere..... :-X :P

9. Re: GW's?? 
    If I had the money, I would like the have say the honda part and turn it into a Biker Cafe
    Been wanting to start my own business for years and love cooking and bikes. what more could you want

I've even thought about buying a bburger van/trailer but no place to dump it lol

The main part when I past last night on the way home form work, was full of bikes and kit. the Honda part looks full of crap. Its very sad looking at the place...

10. Re: GW's?? 
    join the club - a few of us are looking to open a Wiltshire Bikers cafe as soon as a location, premises etc is found!
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers