I'm with the AA, been with them for many years. one thing that keeps me with them is I pay £13 a month and myself and my wife are both covered come bike or car and doesnt matter if its ours or not.

I've had to use the AA for my bike a number of times, one thing that I don't like is when the AA uses local boys, a lack of understanding to try and fix the problem has been shown in the past.

First time I had an electrical fault on my rsv, the bike cut out. I waiting during rush hour in the evening in the rain pnly an hour. local garage with a flat bed turned up. didnt even want to check the bike over just wwanted to load it up and get going.

second time my starter replay packed up in a petrol station, the AA dude turned up within 50 minutes and sourced the issue within 5 minutes, no messing. he didnt have the part but got the bike started and off I went

Is what im trying to say is, if the AA deal with you direct, then it seems a good result but when its the local boy wanting to get home to his tea then its crap!

My 2 pence worth