Notices

Thread: Bikes sell

1. Bikes sell 
    Platinum Member
    Since we've had nice weather I've taken the bike out to quote for jobs. The last two jobs I've been to we've spent more time talking about bikes than the work. More and more people I meet seem very interested in the forum even just for information. This forum is still snowballing.
    Keep up the good work people and spread the word
    Living the dream

2. Re: Bikes sell 
    I don't follow what your talking about? Are you selling bike stuff? Or riding your bike whilst at work and getting distracted?

If the second one, happens to me soemtimes

3. Re: Bikes sell 
    Quote Originally Posted by supermancss
    I don't follow what your talking about? Are you selling bike stuff? Or riding your bike whilst at work and getting distracted?

lost me?

4. Re: Bikes sell 
    Diamond Member
    Instead of taking the van to visit customers to fleece, sorry quote, our Stace takes his extreme mean machine instead when the weather favours a ride instead of a drive to earn a crust.

Clear as mud eh?

5. Re: Bikes sell 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supermancss

Don't sell bike stuff , just making an observation , it's nice when people talk about the bike instead of moaning about the cost of things

6. Re: Bikes sell 
    watch it... you'll wear out that luvverly new rear tyre!! ;D ;D
    There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

7. Re: Bikes sell 
    ;D 'and spread the word'...in Halfords yesterday and bloke assistant I was talking to asked me about doing bike test ... like I know ;D... pointed him in Ables direction and this site which he'd heard about.
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

8. Re: Bikes sell 
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWGraeme
    Instead of taking the van to visit customers to fleece, sorry quote, our Stace takes his extreme mean machine instead when the weather favours a ride instead of a drive to earn a crust.

Clear as mud eh?
    I thought so too

9. Re: Bikes sell 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWGraeme

Clear as mud eh?
    ;Dyou get what u pay for these days, that's why the burgers r so cheap

10. Re: Bikes sell 
    Was a time when if you turned up on a bike you were unlikely to get the job, but now punters are more likely to chat about the bike than show you the door - assuming they opened the door in the first place!

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”