Notices

Thread: Modified Friendly MOT Place

1. Modified Friendly MOT Place 
    Hello all,

My bike's due an MOT soon and even though it passed i dont want to go back to the same guy as he didn't think a lot of it (or the car i towed it there with). So, where's best to go around the Frome area?

2. Re: Modified Friendly MOT Place 
    Quote Originally Posted by House
    Hello all,

My bike's due an MOT soon and even though it passed i dont want to go back to the same guy as he didn't think a lot of it (or the car i towed it there with). So, where's best to go around the Frome area?
    Phil Stokes in Westbury - had my MOT there last week and thought he was a really decent bloke

http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/cgi...num=1331115256

3. Re: Modified Friendly MOT Place 
    Was it a Frome guy you went to previously? How far do you want to travel? Might be worth ringing people beforehand to ask thier opinion on modified bikes.

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

4. Re: Modified Friendly MOT Place 
    Active Member Thorkill_The_Tall's Avatar
    Might I suggest that any recommendations for sensible or 'enlightened' MOT stations be confined to PM's only?

As they say, walls have ears - and the last thing test stations need is a visit from the man......

5. Re: Modified Friendly MOT Place 
    Can I add, I went to MOTARC today in Melsham to get mine done, Trev is a top guy and has a real passion for bikes. I would highly recommend going to him for an MOT.

I live in Swindon so it was a nice 60 mile round trip and worth it. Its nice to find a place you can trust

Call him on 01225 899 400

6. Re: Modified Friendly MOT Place 
    I dont need anywhere that'll send me a ticket in the post. The bikes legal and i'm 100% it'll pass again. What i dont need is comments about how i've ruined it after all the work i put into it. I'll take my money elsewhere if that's how it's going to be.

7. Re: Modified Friendly MOT Place 
    Cheers for the options guys i'll look into them.