Notices

Thread: Wife has said no

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: Wife has said no 
    Best to seak fogiveness rather than permission......
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

2. Re: Wife has said no 
    Banned
    Haha yea ;D

3. Re: Wife has said no 
    Quote Originally Posted by python
    Tell her her bum looks big on the SV ! ;D ;D
    I really like this one.

4. Re: Wife has said no 
    Quote Originally Posted by goz1960
    Been out today looking at the possibility of changing the bike, thought I had better pass it by the missus. Her reply was short and to the point, :-[(if you do ill put a bullet through the engine) :-[. Some work to do do I think. :'( :'(
    I guess this post is a bit light hearted but honestly if my husband or me wanted another bike (or anything else for that matter of fact) I wouldnt want or expect him to ask, and certainly wouldnt dream of asking him. May discuss it but ask - no (and thats not just because I ride a bike ) Sorry but this permission/controlling thing just seems really really peculiar to me.

5. Re: Wife has said no 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki
    [quote author=goz1960 link=1331911618/0#0 date=1331911618]Been out today looking at the possibility of changing the bike, thought I had better pass it by the missus. Her reply was short and to the point, :-[(if you do ill put a bullet through the engine) :-[. Some work to do do I think. :'( :'(
    I guess this post is a bit light hearted but honestly if my husband or me wanted another bike (or anything else for that matter of fact) I wouldnt want or expect him to ask, and certainly wouldnt dream of asking him. May discuss it but ask - no (and thats not just because I ride a bike ) Sorry but this permission/controlling thing just seems really really peculiar to me.
    [/quote]

Spot on Nikki! If it's your own spare money you're spending, and the bills are still being paid, what the hell's it got to do with your wife what bike you own?? Does she ask for your permission before spending her money on the stuff she likes?
    www.shinybikesyndrome.co.uk - Protection through innovation

6. Re: Wife has said no 
    When Ghost & I got together he only had 1 bike & I had 7! We now have 5 apiece, which of course means I have the option of up to 10! ;D ;D

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”