Notices

Thread: Biker Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Biker Community 
    Diamond Member
    Not all bikers are nice. I went to talk to a couple in Asda on Saturday to tell them about WB (they were getting ready to go as I pulled in) and they looked at me like I was vermin. Then bumped into a girl in leathers, told her the same, and she thanked me and said "ride with you soon" I also bumped into Aaron and almost completely ignored him as i didn't recognise him without his leathers

2. Re: Biker Community 
    I had the same happening to me couple of years ago, I broke down on my way home(run out of fuel) on my xv535 4 miles away from home so i started pushing it home, couple of bikers slowed down and asked me if i needed any help ... still had to push my bike home by myself > but nice of them to ask

3. Re: Biker Community 
    Ive stopped a couple of times, once for an Rta, and had to administer some first aid until the ambulance arrived, ive always got a kit on the bike , just in case.

4. Re: Biker Community 
    I helped push a car this afternoon

5. Re: Biker Community 
    I tend to stop whether it is a car or bike.
    The better half thinks I am crazy for pulling over, just in case it is some nutjob.
    I just think that helping that poor person may save you some day because they will help someone else in need.
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

http://tbex.co.uk/