Notices

Thread: GT Motorcycles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. GT Motorcycles 

2. Re: GT Motorcycles 
    Shame GW let it get this way...good news for you peeps further south
    onwards and upwards and sometimes a little sidewards....

3. Re: GT Motorcycles 
    Platinum Member
    Worth a ride down trist?

4. Re: GT Motorcycles 
    Absolutely! I grew up in Plymouth (only moving away six years ago) and GT motorcycles was always around. It's so sad that GWs made a mess of this as the business was thriving.

So certainly worth a trip down, or popping in if you happen to be in the area.

I'll have my folks down there keep me up to speed with what is happening with GTs, and pass any info on. I'm sure they'll have a 're' opening at some point. Maybe we can show Mike some support?

T

5. Re: GT Motorcycles 
    Keep us posted
    onwards and upwards and sometimes a little sidewards....

6. Re: GT Motorcycles 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Numpty_Dumpty
    Absolutely! I grew up in Plymouth (only moving away six years ago) and GT motorcycles was always around. It's so sad that GWs made a mess of this as the business was thriving.

So certainly worth a trip down, or popping in if you happen to be in the area.

I'll have my folks down there keep me up to speed with what is happening with GTs, and pass any info on. I'm sure they'll have a 're' opening at some point. Maybe we can show Mike some support?

T
    just give us a date

7. Re: GT Motorcycles 
    Attended Uni at Plymbo so know the area fairly well. Was before I knew I 'was going to become a motorcyclist when I was older' though so never paid any attention to GT Motorcycles. I do like the story though, and pity he sold it in the first place. Though it probably seemed like a good choice at the time, what with wanting to retire and all.

I would be up for a trip to Plymouth by bike. Haven't been since my graduation September '08.

+1 to a date 8-)

8. Re: GT Motorcycles 
    Good luck to the man, lets hope he succeeds [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

9. Re: GT Motorcycles 
    customer had paid for 2 bikes and lost them !!! This bloke has a very sound argument to question law and application of the law process..wonder if he is going to attempt to lobby for change.

I've had legal probs and discovered how weak and ineffectual using law services are...even if you are right with proof a court will still disapprove of bringing a case.....blah ,other stuff,blah...unbloody believable but you still pay to be told there is nothing you can do....ehhh!!! bloody ridiculous :
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

10. Re: GT Motorcycles 
    I know 3 people who've had the same thing happen to them and there is nothing they can do about it.
    All of them built their business fron scratch then got shafted when they were 'bought out'. It makes you sick.