Notices

Thread: Women drivers eh...tsk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Women drivers eh...tsk 
    That driver is just mad

But just maybe the rider would have been better not to have squashed into that tiny gap but waited till the road was clear and nipped past??

I'd actually never really thought about it until I did my Bike Safe last year but the guy speaking to us was talking about filtering and one point he made was that sometimes we need to remember that just because our bikes are narrower and faster than cars it doesn't give us a god given right to always be at the front of a queue and if sometimes we thought a bit about the effect it has on a car driver who doesn't have the choice but to sit in the queue we may just save a moment of aggression turning into an accident. It did actually make me think and I do understand why the Police sometimes suggest slotting in behind the car at the front of a queue for that very reason.

2. Re: Women drivers eh...tsk 
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazel-nut
    Why would you do that? What a crazy person (how do you know it's a woman?or did I miss that bit)

It had to be Ha Ha.

3. Re: Women drivers eh...tsk 
    Quote Originally Posted by goz1960
    [quote author=Hazel-nut link=1332788519/5#5 date=1332833197]Why would you do that? What a crazy person (how do you know it's a woman?or did I miss that bit)

It had to be Ha Ha.[/quote]

Sadly it was a women - it was in the title