Notices

Thread: Calling the Fromeys?!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Calling the Fromeys?! 
    Hi all, 've been on the sight for about a year, but have not yet made it to a Wed eve ride out, as I don't know anyone there.

Is there anyone from Frome who heads over to these meets, or close to Frome?

Andy

2. Re: Calling the Fromeys?! 
    Hi Andy, I am sure there are few from Frome, but just turn up and say hello they are all a nice bunch of people, look forward to meeting you 8-)

3. Re: Calling the Fromeys?! 
    Diamond Member
    Hi Andy

I live in Frome and travel over to the H&C quite often. Would be great to ride over with you sometime. Can't make it next week cos I'm working late, but will PM you - perhaps you may be ok for the following week.

4. Re: Calling the Fromeys?! 
    If you come past Trowbridge then let me know and I'll meet you on the way through. Can't make this week but hoping to come meet everyone the week after

5. Re: Calling the Fromeys?! 
    Thanks for the replies!

I will be going next week, and will PM you if you have changed circumstances.

Andy

6. Re: Calling the Fromeys?! 
    Quote Originally Posted by nick
    Hi Andy, I am sure there are few from Frome, but just turn up and say hello they are all a nice bunch of people, look forward to meeting you 8-)
    Hi Andy, just turn up and introduce yourself mate... you're a wiltshire Biker... you'll get a warm welcome... be good to see ya !! 8-)
    There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

7. Re: Calling the Fromeys?! 
    Quote Originally Posted by python
    [quote author=nick link=1333649892/1#1 date=1333650248]Hi Andy, I am sure there are few from Frome, but just turn up and say hello they are all a nice bunch of people, look forward to meeting you 8-)
    Hi Andy, just turn up and introduce yourself mate... you're a wiltshire Biker... you'll get a warm welcome... be good to see ya !! 8-) [/quote]

+1 great bunch

8. Re: Calling the Fromeys?! 
    hi andy, im from frome im going over hc week after this, so if you wish we find it together, dont know many myself but thems a good bunch. ps thats not quite true chat to a few on facebook and one or two meet through work ect. alan

9. Re: Calling the Fromeys?! 
    I'm a Froomie too. I,ve been to the H&C once. I only know a handful of people. It's true they are a very friendly bunch but a lot of people seem to know each other really well and I found it a bit 'awkward' turning up on my own so would be happy to travel over with others. Please PM me if anyone from Frome is heading over. I think some people meet at a petrol station near Trowbridge before going. I guess we could arrange something similar for those going from Frome?

10. Re: Calling the Fromeys?! 
    Now the evenings are lighter, there will be quite a few of us going from Trowbridge which you will be very welcome to join. Keep an eye on the Harp and Crown thread to see where we will be meeting. We'll probably be going this week. 8-)
    It's all about the ride!