Notices

Thread: Bike garage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Bike garage 
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki
    [quote author=bobtheimp link=1335123589/0#0 date=1335123589]Not sure if this is permitted, but I'm sure someone will tell me if not

Basically, I run a bike service/repair/build/etc. "garage" in Calne - can do pretty much anything except MOT's at the moment, at, what I think is very reasonable pricing (obviously that's subjective, I think it's good anyway ).
    We also do some funky carbon fibre goodies for a limited, but slowly expanding, range of models ...

If it's groovy with the powers that be then I'd be happy to post more details for those interested souls ...
    I cant speak for the management of the forum but they never seem to remove posts like this, or ask businesses to pay for advertising rather than post here for free like a lot of other forums.

Good luck with the business
    [/quote]

But donations towards the running costs of the forum are always welcomed

I know Dabz can run banners at the bottom of the page at a very small cost considering everyone (registered and not registered) can see.
    Might be worth PMing him

2. Re: Bike garage 
    Good call Beamer .. always happy to support the community

3. Re: Bike garage 
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina
    [quote author=Nikki link=1335123589/4#4 date=1335186746][quote author=bobtheimp link=1335123589/0#0 date=1335123589]Not sure if this is permitted, but I'm sure someone will tell me if not

Basically, I run a bike service/repair/build/etc. "garage" in Calne - can do pretty much anything except MOT's at the moment, at, what I think is very reasonable pricing (obviously that's subjective, I think it's good anyway ).
    We also do some funky carbon fibre goodies for a limited, but slowly expanding, range of models ...

If it's groovy with the powers that be then I'd be happy to post more details for those interested souls ...
    I cant speak for the management of the forum but they never seem to remove posts like this, or ask businesses to pay for advertising rather than post here for free like a lot of other forums.

Good luck with the business
    [/quote]

But donations towards the running costs of the forum are always welcomed

I know Dabz can run banners at the bottom of the page at a very small cost considering everyone (registered and not registered) can see.
    Might be worth PMing him [/quote]

One forum I use gives business users the option for £40 pa to have a bold signature with their contact details etc. I think that works lots better than a banner which to be honest few people read/take much notice of.

Perhaps thats one way for the forum to raise funds and most businesses arent going to grumble at £40 pa.

4. Re: Bike garage 
    Hi, had a look at your website and I ride out that way, so will stick my head through your door next time I'm passing. Obviously as a Ducati rider, it will not be out till the rain stops,as it stops in the rain.

5. Re: Bike garage 
    We're part way through installing our spray booth at the moment, but have a microwave/kettle/biscuits and internet access - so that's me set then!

Once the spray booth is in and working properly we'll be looking at the carbon side of things - we currently do frame/swingarm protectors for the 9R B and 7R's, 9R C's are currently be molded along with mudguards and screens for the 7's and a few other bits and pieces. Happy to take on any kind of project and all bikes are catered for