Notices

Thread: Cal Crutchlow

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Cal Crutchlow 
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_geoghegan
    How often do you open the paper and read about anything bike related in the sports section and where is the coverage for Moto 2 and GP on tv these days? Sky or the Red button.
    not often enough sadly, like you say its either Sky or i used to catch it on Transworld sport at ridiculous o'clock on C4
    onwards and upwards and sometimes a little sidewards....

2. Re: Cal Crutchlow 
    Diamond Member
    If you have Sky you can watch all the Bikes on British Eurosport. As they say "The home of Motorbikes"
    BSB, WSB, All Moto 3, 2 & GP. Channel 410, 411 & 412 in HD

3. Re: Cal Crutchlow 
    he beat his team mate again, that is what he should be aiming for in every race, a podium would be a bonus

4. Re: Cal Crutchlow 
    Only to say CC did excellent to get within 2.4 secs of Stoner especially after the early laps where he apparently had inoperative brakes ??? nearly knocking Hayden off...wonder how it would have panned out otherwise? If he is to progress then that is clearly an issue that needs sorting before this weekend as he could easily get penalised. Have to see if there is any consistency to challenge leaders.

Anyway here's hoping
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

5. Re: Cal Crutchlow 
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_geoghegan
    I didn't there weren't any British riders, I said they weren't supported like they are on the continent.
    I buy Victor Cox's old tyres to help him pay his £20,000 a year tyre bill. He's a sponsored superstock rider yet still works as a painter and decorator to enable him to keep racing.
    Gone are the days where WSB was a stepping stone to MOTO GP. They're getting 'kids' from the smaller GP class that've been riding fully race prepared bikes since they could walk.

How often do you open the paper and read about anything bike related in the sports section and where is the coverage for Moto 2 and GP on tv these days? Sky or the Red button.
    Victor's beaten Cal in the Virgin Mobile R6 Cup at Brands...
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    www.ablemotorcycletraining.co.uk
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk

6. Re: Cal Crutchlow 
    How about that for front row of the grid lets hope he can turn that in to a podium.

7. Re: Cal Crutchlow 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackandchrome
    Should fit in well with a few characters on this site too!

Here Here : :

8. Re: Cal Crutchlow 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by silly_simon
    [quote author=Blackandchrome link=1335786654/13#13 date=1335815336]Should fit in well with a few characters on this site too!

Here Here : :[/quote]

What do people expect? We are not flower arrangers at the WI. :-*

Many of us ride 100 BHP plus machines on wet congested roads with only a couple of inches of rubber in contact with the tarmac.

I’ve lost count of how many times people from outside the biking community (who don’t understand our passion for two wheels) have said to me, “You must be a sandwich short of a full picnic.” To which I always reply, “No, because we only eat raw meat.” ;D :P

Bikers are Characters, leave the cloning to politicians.
    ;D

9. Re: Cal Crutchlow 
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    [quote author=silly_simon link=1335786654/26#26 date=1336291218][quote author=Blackandchrome link=1335786654/13#13 date=1335815336]Should fit in well with a few characters on this site too!

Here Here : :[/quote]

What do people expect? We are not flower arrangers at the WI. :-*

Many of us ride 100 BHP plus machines on wet congested roads with only a couple of inches of rubber in contact with the tarmac.

I’ve lost count of how many times people from outside the biking community (who don’t understand our passion for two wheels) have said to me, “You must be a sandwich short of a full picnic.” To which I always reply, “No, because we only eat raw meat.” ;D :P

Bikers are Characters, leave the cloning to politicians.
    ;D[/quote]

And this type of attitude really helps the way people think of bikers : :

10. Re: Cal Crutchlow 
    Diamond Member
    What attitude? Not quite sure what you mean goz? :-/