Notices

Thread: Phoenix Motorcycles-Excellent service

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Phoenix Motorcycles-Excellent service 
    I would just like to say how good Phoenix Motorcycles in Trowbridge have been servicing my Triumph.

I started the Triumph last Monday as it has been sat in the garage and it started
    Tuesday had it booked in for a service, mot and new back tyre. Tuesday morning it wouldn't start and ended up with a flat battery. Charged it tried again and nothing >

Wednesday after a full overnight charge still nothing. Rang Phoenix who said it wouldn't fit in their van with the sidecar on so they kindly sent a mechanic out with plugs and a battery pack.
    Also had a leaking fuel pipe which was sorted.
    It started so I rode it to Bradley Road. Bike would start consistantly so they had the bike from Wednesday through to Friday (fault turned out to be the ignition coil pack which I sourced from Sprint in Warminster)
    Exhausts had to come off to fit the tyre.

Bike now feels fantastic and I know they undercharged me for the hours they put in.

Fully professional nice bunch of chaps. Totally recommend them

2. Re: Phoenix Motorcycles-Excellent service 
    went to phoenix once,i think i must of been invisable,they werent no help what so ever,seems to be like this unless you want to buy a brand new bike from them,said to my self at time,never to use them again,i have many biker mates who feel the same and will not go there again,

3. Re: Phoenix Motorcycles-Excellent service 
    Diamond Member
    Purely unbiased opinion Taliesin eh ;D

Never used them but wondering round the shop they usually as if they can help.
    They must be doing something right as thay have been there years and seem to be doing OK (Simpson kiss of deather there)

G

4. Re: Phoenix Motorcycles-Excellent service 
    Ive always found them really helpful and pleasant. They were ace when I had trouble with my old YBR forks and the head chap did it himself because the mechanics weren't there.
    The fact they are so local to me personally is an added bonus

5. Re: Phoenix Motorcycles-Excellent service 
    Always been friendly to me and helpfull would fully recommend them to anyone and there after service is great.

6. Re: Phoenix Motorcycles-Excellent service 
    Platinum Member
    Strange times when good service is out of the ordinary?

7. Re: Phoenix Motorcycles-Excellent service 
    Always happy with their service, they're handy for me because they're within pushing distance!
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

8. Re: Phoenix Motorcycles-Excellent service 
    Diamond Member
    Serviced my previous and current Fazer and fitted other aftermarket goodies. Really good service and very helpful. Will certainly be paying them a visit in the future. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

9. Re: Phoenix Motorcycles-Excellent service 
    Quote Originally Posted by taliesin
    went to phoenix once,i think i must of been invisable,they werent no help what so ever,seems to be like this unless you want to buy a brand new bike from them,said to my self at time,never to use them again,i have many biker mates who feel the same and will not go there again,
    So you want a high-pressure salesman jumping on you and trying to sell you anything in the shop? What ever way round it is, you can't please all the people. I've known Kevin for many years, and a more decent guy you'd be hard pushed to find. I've tried to get the shop to join the site, but it was exactly comments like that, that turned them away. Maybe if you'd taken time to chat to them, you'd have seen what a decent bunch of guys they are.
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    www.ablemotorcycletraining.co.uk
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk

10. Re: Phoenix Motorcycles-Excellent service 
    Quote Originally Posted by taliesin
    Unbiased opinion???
    You must have been to a different shop that I've been to!

I've used Phoenix for years, Kev and the boys are great... nothing is too much trouble.
    I recently bought my Thundercat there... as it was a used bike, they gave me a guarantee, I had a few issues and they were sorted immediately, no quibbles, no fuss... brilliant personal service.
    I would recommend them to anyone.

There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'