Sadly it seems that Rossi has thrown his toys out of his pram and become a tourist on the bike this year so far.... He isn't getting the engine he wants, the frame that he wants and you wouldn't put money on him being with Ducati next season, if he had his way he would be gone.

Is it his confidence gone from and injury filled season last yaer and the year before? Scared of getting hurt again and realising yes he is mortal? Is it the death of his friend still lingering in his mind? He was after all one of the two riders who clipped Marco on that tragic day, or is it just something as simple as his over inflated ego getting the better of him , like was suggested on Eurosport, he is being similar to that Ferrari driver who didnt get what he wanted and started driving like a git was it Massa? I don't really follow the cars.....

I am and always have been a huge Rossi fan , but to see Nicky Hayden, a man who in my opinion never was and never will be in the same league as Vale, regardless whether he won a championship or not, having go constantly beating Rossi, week in , week out for what must be over 9 months now and then today go out on the same bike , different set up and take TEN places out of a man who is more than likely on TEN TIMES his income.... Well Vale, you seem to be drawing wages on false pretences... Either sort yourself out, get another ride or .... do what all the other MotoGP riders who have had their day do.... Move on to WSB to reclaim those glory years... It worked for Max and Carlos after all !