Notices

Thread: Well chuffed

1. Well chuffed 
    Diamond Member
    Just renewed the insurance on The Fazer – with no claims bonus protection, personal injury cover and breakdown cover, £152 all in. I thought that was quite reasonable. Wicked quotes

2. Re: Well chuffed 
    Excess?

3. Re: Well chuffed 
    Banned
    One of the benefits of old age

4. Re: Well chuffed 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_geoghegan
    Excess?
    Oh ye Dan forgot to mention that. Quite high, £400. The agent did say that excess has risen sharply across the board. Whether that is just sales patter or not I don't know.

5. Re: Well chuffed 
    Yeah i found that too. I got a similar quote with MCE and they seemed very helpful when I had problems printing my documents.

6. Re: Well chuffed 
    A good result there, i got a really good deal through carole nash this year, around £120 cheaper than last years renewal

7. Re: Well chuffed 
    Platinum Member
    Hmm, my 9r was £120. My Fireblade, without my non-fault accident, and 6 points, and a couple of other minor endorsements, £180, with the non-fault £360 WTF!!!

8. Re: Well chuffed 
    Platinum Member
    I benefit from my age too - insurance this year (as a learner before I passed my test £285) - not bad for a learner on a Gixxer!

9. Re: Well chuffed 
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch9128
    Hmm, my 9r was £120. My Fireblade, without my non-fault accident, and 6 points, and a couple of other minor endorsements, £180, with the non-fault £360 WTF!!!

Takes the mick, I had this with my car insurance. I was parked up away from the car and came back and someone had hit it and waited for me. I got their details, contacted my insurance to update them and would be claming from their insurance. They admitted 100%

I got damage fixed after a week, hirecar.. I paid for on the premium yet I still had to pay a surcharge????

Added £150 to my overal policy cost!?

Reason given was that "you are more likely to claim again after youve done it once." Yeah I am after you make my policy cost more you assh0135!