Well...

Filled up at Calcutt Service Station which is located North-bound on the A419 between Swindon and Cricklade... I've filled up there a lot generally as it's on the way to work but not any longer!

I pulled up at the pump, took off my helmet and stuck it on the wing mirror like I usually do, placed my tank bag on the side of the pump as the plating is magnetic (people always give me funny looks for that) then popped off the fuel cap and lifted the nozzle into the tank and waited for the pump to be authorised... and waited...

Until over the PA system I was told I am NOT allowed to sit on the bike while refueling due to Health and Safety...

I only have a small tank (14L inc. 2L reserve) so like to fill it to the brim to get the most possible miles out of it... I can't see how they then watched me hold my bike up with one hand while I filled up with the other - very unsafe!

Anyway they said it's law... I couldn't find anything on it! The service till person said its been in force for three weeks... just bulldust tbh!

Has anyone had this happen to them?