Notices

Thread: Where do "real" women shop for bike clothes?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Where do "real" women shop for bike clothes? 
    Banned
    I'm another Hein Gerrick fan - best fit so far for me. Just ordered a Hein Gericke TRG Valley sheltex® Jacket, beige-black-grey reduced from £250 to £100 if I had some more spare cash I'd be buying a few more things in the sale

2. Re: Where do "real" women shop for bike clothes? 
    Platinum Member
    Why do you need 'Bike clothes' in the kitchen? :-?

3. Re: Where do "real" women shop for bike clothes? 
    I find it interesting that it's okay to elude that slightly built ladies are not "real" women yet if anything was said the other way around there would be hell to pay.

Chris Rock hit the nail on the head when he said
    "You would think women would rule the world, but they don’t, you know why? Because women hate other women" ;D

Everyone is made differently and unfortunately for you ladies there are even more factors to consider when designing clothes.

I struggle when buying leathers or suits off the peg because being a 40" chest and a 32" waist I don't fall into the "normal" size range for men of a 32" chest and 40" waist.

If you're after a perfect fit then you're going to have to bite the bullet and get custom made leathers.

4. Re: Where do "real" women shop for bike clothes? 
    Chris Rock hit the nail on the head when he said
    "You would think women would rule the world, but they don’t, you know why? Because women hate other women"

Tut tut tut Wiltshire Builders....quoting someone who stereotypes all women.....oh deary deary me !!

(Typical comment from a bloke anyway !! Hehe, more stereotyping from me !!)