Well thanks for all your best wishes guys. Just managed to escape from hospital after being there a week.

I hit loose gravel on the S bend just after Five ways near Corsham heading on the golf course road to Bath on Monday pm. Could not move at all after coming off and working for the Ambulance service I knew something was not right. I had lower lumbar spine/pelvic pain. I was flown to Bristol and where they confirmed my pelvis was fractured. i got to say that I am very lucky it was not anything else. I thank myself lucky. Only just seen the bike and most of the damage is one side. I don't think its a lot as the engine crash bars too most of the force, but you know what insurance companies are like, they love writing things off. So who knows.

I think I was being a bit optimistic being on the rideout on Sunday as I'm crippled at the moment and cant walk much without crutches. But do hope I recover soon.

Sorry for waffling but I thought i would update you all..Thanks again to you all for your support, It means a lot..

Hope to be back with you all soon and hope it has not made me to nervous..