Notices

Thread: Speed awarness course

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Re: Speed awarness course 
    camera.op76
    Just be pleased in the knowledge that your money is going to a good cause. By enslaving the masses and keeping United Kingdom PLC in business

2. Re: Speed awarness course 
    holy crap! 39!!!! I bet you got a right stern talking to about the dangers of excesive speed! and to boot you have to watch a load of videos Where CARS are speeding and cause fatalities! I bet that copper sped all the way home to tell his wife how many of you he caught that day!

3. Re: Speed awarness course 
    Hey there Col, I was doing the totally outrageous speed of a whopping 37, yes 37 mph in Chepstow. To be honest on my rocket ship it felt like 2 million mph :P Im lucky I got away without points

4. Re: Speed awarness course 
    37? sheer lunacy ;D

5. Re: Speed awarness course 
    37!!!! Sir 37!!!! shocking indeed---I would suggest you exhibit some restraint in future Sir :P

Speed awareness course ;D ;D 37 ;D ;D....you couldn't make it up if you were utterly barking :-?

In your defence it was Chepstow --a place that has nothing to commend it and can understand your desire to vacate the dump although in your case Tom not awfully quickly :P ....

Think Bike !! Think Throttle !!

Whoops Sorry Wes--yeah 39 ...It's not big and it's not clever---you have behaved very norty. Hopefully you have learned your lesson and you is now aware of speed

I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

6. Re: Speed awarness course 
    Platinum Member
    Whatever you believe Tom, I would suggest that the day will pass less eventfully if you act a little more contrite on the course

7. Re: Speed awarness course 
    One for enjoying a good banter, I would sit there saying "wow, good job I wasn't going THAT fast" and "ooh I'd never go THAT fast" every time they give an example of a 40 mph accident and above! I'd try and be so anti speeding just to get on their nerves, putting my self down for being so negligent for not calabirating my speedo that morning as unfortunatly thats what I was using as an acurate judge of my speed which aparently was out by 8mph!!!!

8. Re: Speed awarness course 
    Oh man that made me chuckle, to be honest, no idea why i was in Chepstow but when I saw the plague of Welsh men, I made a sharp exit but not without a war wound :P Well guess the course will be a laugh hearing what speeds the other people on it have done. I will look a right wimp if my speed was the loest lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Col
    37!!!! Sir 37!!!! shocking indeed---I would suggest you exhibit some restraint in future Sir :P

Speed awareness course ;D ;D 37 ;D ;D....you couldn't make it up if you were utterly barking :-?

In your defence it was Chepstow --a place that has nothing to commend it and can understand your desire to vacate the dump although in your case Tom not awfully quickly :P ....

Think Bike !! Think Throttle !!

Whoops Sorry Wes--yeah 39 ...It's not big and it's not clever---you have behaved very norty. Hopefully you have learned your lesson and you is now aware of speed

9. Re: Speed awarness course 
    camera.op76
    dont tell them your a biker - they will burn you at the stake!

10. Re: Speed awarness course 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by camera.op76
    dont tell them your a biker - they will burn you at the stake!
    Could be worse - could be a bald biker :'( :'( :'(