Notices

Thread: Re: new motorcycle mot centre in Melksham

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: new motorcycle mot centre in Melksham 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Col
    [quote author=BMWGraeme link=1330506446/16#16 date=1345617541]The original post on this thread did not specifically mention MOT discounts....it was on engine oils etc.

I get a discount at my MOT centre.......they want to encourage bikers to go there. Its not a WB discount though.
    :-[ whoops oh yeah but my 'd' comment still applies.

An MOT discount just for you Snowy or is the MOT priced lower for all ?

Common knowledge price varies from place to place with different offers on the go.

Anyway good that there is a place in 'Sham for bike MOT as Missens was not always available recently. [/quote]

Where I go in Devizes they have an agreement with a bike club on price - I can't remember the name of the bike club. I just asked if I could get the same and was simply given it. To be honest I didn't ask for it last time as I have a bit of a laugh with them doing the MOT's (I like to get involved and the tester physically can't get on my GS) and its worth a couple of quid for the added info I get

Its the Hopton MOT centre in Devizes.

2. Re: new motorcycle mot centre in Melksham 
    8-) Don't 'use' Devizes much so not heard of the place altho' use a sparky firm on Hopton Estate
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!