Notices

Thread: Bob Missen's (Melksham) Has not closed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Bob Missen's (Melksham) is closing end of a era 
    second post so thought I would add my bit. we were talking to Keith 6 months ago about moving into the shop. had reservations about location compared to where we are, main road seemed better and more parking. unfortunately its now going to a couple of guys to do lawn mowers from. only short term. saw Keith tuesday and he is packing up to sell off stock at auto jumbles. problem for us now is our landlord died a month ago and looks like we will be homeless soon. thinking of dropping back in to Missens but the mower men look set from 3rd sept.

2. Bob Missen Motorcycles still going strong after over 67 years 
    Hello

Just to update this as there has been a few question regarding Keith and the Business, In September 2012 myself Simon Amor took over Bob Missen's and also added on my other business S A Engineering to the premises. S A Engineering was based in Chippenham working on Motorcycles and garden machinery.
    I have know Keith for many years since i was a child and he know about my business in Chippenham and offered the company to me as he know my work and that i could offer something different to to company and to Melksham, Now almost 3 years later we are still very busy all year round and with the very said loss of Keith not so long ago we will strive and work on to make him proud.
    If you have not been to see us since the change over, we are still located down Watsons Court, and in the showroom and stock a range of everything from New & 2nd Hand Motorcycles, Bicycles and Garden Machinery to all the part and accessories you need, and please visit our website www.s-a-engineering.co.uk or our facebook page www.facebook.com/BobMissenAndSAEngineering.

Thank you

Good to hear the place is still being used as it ought to be. Keep up the good work.
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

RIP Keith
    Helped me out loads of times with his knowledge and enjoyed plenty of chats.
    Wish I had known as would have paid respects.
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!