Notices

Thread: MOTO GP

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
  1. Re: MOTO GP 
    Platinum Member
    Me and T watched on Sunday. Good stuff. Tash was amazed how they weren't falling off on the corners!!

Good start to the season, this is the first time i've watched...and i think i'm hooked.

I'm all for Rossi, just love the story of it all (new untamed bike, injury, expectation.......)

Why are there no Suzuki's? And why no Kawasaki's?

2. Re: MOTO GP 
    Must say I liked Stoner's style, also very impressed with Lorenzo but I'm going to back Rossi..not only because if he can tame that Ducati and overcome the injury he's likely to dominate, but I've had "rossi is the kiddie" rammed down my throat by Miss FussyPants for the last few years :P :-*
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

3. Re: MOTO GP 
    I reckon Rossi wont be doing anything spectacular this season on the Ducati.... but next season, that will be a different story.

he has just go on the Ducati, so he'll need time to work his magic.

the same he did with yamaha....

"He'll be back" lol

For now, Im quite enjoying the moto2. All the same bikes, same engines and tyres, its all down to the rider and there's a lot more dog fights!

4. Re: MOTO GP 
    really? I found the moto2 a bit boring..
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

5. Re: MOTO GP 
    Enjoyed the first outings :-)

Well done Bradders, thought Rossi did well considering (late season/next year for a post injury/getting to sort bike resurgence I reckon).

Moto2 was a bit tame compared to the axe murdering from last year I thought ;D

Be interesting when they get onto the *ahem* proper circuits ie Europe hehehe

6. Re: MOTO GP 
    pob06, exactly my views on Moto2

7. Re: MOTO GP 
    Basil, there is no factory support from Kawasaki in MotoGP and Suzuki are only fielding one bike, and he fired himself into the scenery during qualifying, shattering his leg for good measure
    They are going to use the test rider next outing I think?

Stu
    Anyone fancy a pint?

8. Re: MOTO GP 
    Sean.C
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetHippo
    Basil, there is no factory support from Kawasaki in MotoGP and Suzuki are only fielding one bike, and he fired himself into the scenery during qualifying, shattering his leg for good measure
    They are going to use the test rider next outing I think?Stu
    Hopkins is the stand in rider for suzuki this season .

9. Re: MOTO GP 
    Come on Basil, get with it.... : : :

When the banks f*cked the world economy two years ago, Kawasaki withdrew their factory team and supported a kind of satellite team run by Hyate, painted the bikes black and Melandri tried his hardest on it all season (they were contractually obliged to supply at least one bike to the grid so they just gave what they had to Hyate) - I think he may have got it on the podium at Le Mans that year when it rained and Rossi fell off, pitted twice (or three times) and finished last, but it gradually fell behind throughout the season as the other bikes were developed and they weren't as they no longer had factory support, just a dwindling stock of the spares that they began the season with...

Suzuki are only fielding a single bike this season, but after Bautista lobbed it and broke his left femur on Friday, they didn't have time to bring Hopper over. Expect him on it for Jerez 8-)
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

10. Re: MOTO GP 
    I cant remember exactly what they were saying, but didnt they say that Honda might struggle due to having factories in the area struck by the tsunami?

something like they still have parts in stock, but might struggle later in the season?