Notices

Thread: MOTO GP

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast
  1. Re: MOTO GP 
    Hopefully it all works out but this time there can be no blaming the bike, provided of course he gets the same bike as the No1 rider Mr Lorenzo. Did he take the Marlboro cash with him as well?

2. Re: MOTO GP 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moohatchi
    Hopefully it all works out but this time there can be no blaming the bike, provided of course he gets the same bike as the No1 rider Mr Lorenzo. Did he take the Marlboro cash with him as well?
    To be honest, I just hope whatever happens that the racing gets more interesting to watch than it has been this year. F1 is way ahead in that regard, as least as far as I'm concerned

3. Re: MOTO GP 
    With both Lorenzo and now Rossi on Yamaha's I think we will see some great races next year. Tech 3 can't quite get up front but they are close, next year will see Bradley Smith enter the grid...I'm not so sure about that but we will see what he can do. Marquez will take a couple of races to get into the swing of things and then I think it will be all systems go. I agree with you though, it's become pretty boring to watch so I am pleased he has made the decision to give up flogging the Ducati when he just couldn't get to grips with it.

Call it what you want but I think it's the right choice for him. He will bring a main sponsor with him, the races will be a lot more entertaining and exciting and as a brand Yamaha are laughing with them both in the team. Spies was never going to get another ride with them so it was a choice between Rossi, Cal or Dovi....my money was always on Rossi!

I think we will see the rest of the market close up now pretty quickly.

So glad I didn't get Alfie another Rossi Ducati T shirt for next year!! ;D ;D

Roxy x

4. Re: MOTO GP 
    Cant wait for next year to see how that pans out.

5. Re: MOTO GP 
    Well I hope Mr Rossi does better next year, the problem he may face is the youg guns knocking at his door!
    Dovi and Cal are both class riders but I can't see either going to Ducati as it is not as good as it should be, maybe the Audi money will help them get it more controllable.
    I have got to admit that my allegiances have veered to Moto2, Moto 3 and BSB this year as the racing has been some much better.
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

http://tbex.co.uk/

6. Re: MOTO GP 
    Diamond Member
    Stoner gives it to Rossi for going back to Yamaha & his moaning about the Ducati & has a pop at Burgess for saying he could fix it 80 seconds, its taken 2 years & still not fixed it.

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/sp...yamaha-return/

7. Re: MOTO GP 

Stoner has also done his fair share of moaning about things...people in glass houses and all that! Stoner could ride the Ducati and Rossi couldn't...it's old news now!

Roll on 2012 and more exicting racing than we've seen this year!

Roxy x

8. Re: MOTO GP 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roxychick

Roxy x

You lost a year Roxy? ;D ;D

Oh, and what's with the "exicting racing"?

9. Re: MOTO GP 
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWGraeme
    [quote author=roxychick link=1300576794/236#236 date=1345022706]

Roxy x

You lost a year Roxy? ;D ;D

Oh, and what's with the "exicting racing"?[/quote]

LOL DOH! :

2013 and exciting!!!!! bugger! ;D ;D

Roxy xxx

10. Re: MOTO GP 
    Diamond Member
    They all chuck their toys out their prams once in a while, Just some more than others :P