Notices

Thread: MOTO GP

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
  1. Re: MOTO GP 
    Diamond Member
    Audi, might but some serious money into developing the bike yet further Audcati...!

2. Re: MOTO GP 
    Seems that Rossi is on the brink of signing a 2 year Ducati deal. Don't know about you but .................WHY??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Re: MOTO GP 
    Will be interesting if Cal signs for Ducati this weekend (I think that's the dead line for him) whether the media will hot up the rumours as to who's seat he has and whether Vale is leaving. It's a real tricky one. Rossi has said he will make a decision on his future after Laguna Seca and announce at Brno, in interviews he sits firmly on the fence giving nothing concrete away, being attentive and curtious to the Audi bosses who came to see him last weekend but nothing firm from him. He has said that Audi have the money to develop the bike but we all know this will take a long long time and if he only wants to do another 2 seasons in moto gp can they produce a winning bike for him in that time?

As a Rossi fan I would love to see him win another World Championship on the Duke but I really don't think he can do it in the time he has left as that bike is just too far off the pace of the leading pack Moving back to Yamaha would give him that chance. Honda have just about closed the door on him now I think with the rookie rule being squashed as Marquez will more than likely step up to take Stoners seat so Yamaha is the only seat left. Media reporting that Ben Spies is about to sign another 2 year deal with Yamaha- hmmm that worries me as he just can't cut the mustard in my opinion and I hope it's just a rumour.

At the end of the day I want to see good racing, my boy on a competitive bike and fighting for the poduim but if Cal signs this weekend it will get the gossips going!!!

Roxy x

4. Re: MOTO GP 
    UPDATE:

Marquez has signed for HRC for 2 years as expected so there is one seat left to fight over!!!

If Spies signs his contract it's game over with no more movement, if Cal signs then Hayden is out and Rossi will stay where he is ,. Tech 3 are left with Smith and Dovi possibily? Hayden can either have Dovi's seat (I doubt it) or go to Honda Gresini. If Redding gets a satalite Duke next year I really hope he does well.

Roxy x

5. Re: MOTO GP 
    Confirmed Pedrosa and Marquez for the 2013/14 seasons

6. Re: MOTO GP 

Happy with 5th

Roxy x

7. Re: MOTO GP 
    According to the Italian Press today an annoucement will be made shortly!

If my boy heads back to his baby who will take his seat in Ducati...Cal or Dovi???

Roxy x

8. Re: MOTO GP 

It's official...there you have it!!!!!!!

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2012/D...0Rossi%20split

Roxy x

9. Re: MOTO GP 
    Diamond Member
    I've also read that after his two years are complete with Yamaha in MotoGP, Rossi will join World Superbike in 2015 aboard the newest Yamaha YZF-R1, Rossi allegedly hoping to become a champion of all classes before he calls it quit.

10. Re: MOTO GP 

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2012/Rossi+back+to+Yamaha

Back with his baby!!!

GO ROSSI GO!!

Roxy x