Notices

Thread: MOTO GP

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
  1. Re: MOTO GP 
    Quote Originally Posted by roxychick
    and it was at Jerez if my memory serves me correct not Laguna Seca when Stoner made the comment.

And i also stand corrected ;D

2. Re: MOTO GP 
    Diamond Member
    Bugger wrong on both accounts, think I'll shut up :

3. Re: MOTO GP 

who's going where for 2013...that's the biggest question!

Cal seems to be dropping very big hints he is off to Ducati, but who's seat is he going to have? Pedrosa has all but signed his next Honda contract, Dovi wants a factory ride but where will he go if Rossi goes back to Yamaha and kicks Spies out, will Honda have Dovi back? will they change both rides and boot Hayden out too? Rookie rule gone so will Marquez move up? so many options...

Personally I think my boy should accept he can't ride or win on the Ducati and go back to Yamaha!!! I hope Mr Audi doesn't change his mind.

Roxy x

4. Re: MOTO GP 

Silverstone was AMAZING, all be it a bit wet and muddy though but not as bad as last weekend for the F1 fans ;D ;D I got to meet my hero Rossi and he signed Alfie's t shirt... [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]

ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is just a gorgeous up close as he is on the TV!

Roxy x

5. Re: MOTO GP 
    Quote Originally Posted by GixxerStu
    Bugger wrong on both accounts, think I'll shut up :
    did make me chuckle Stu ;D ;D

x

6. Re: MOTO GP 
    Gotta ask myself why Cal would want to ride on a Ducati, especially if the GOAT and Jeremy Burgess can't get the sodding thing rideable. Maybe he should have a test ride before deciding (were that at all possible, sadly not so...) I'd like to be surprised by him being competitive on one but I fear it's more likely he'd go from challenging for a podium to fighting for a top ten finish... :-/
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

7. Re: MOTO GP 
    Diamond Member
    I agree Scotty, it could end up a real backward step for Cal and I hope he doesn't go. Stoner seems to be the ony rider who has been able to tame the Ducati. If Rossi can't manage it after two seasons what makes people think Cal will. Audi may plough extra cash into development, but any positives may take a couple of seasons to relate to the track. It's great to see a British rider knocking-on-the-door - just hope it turns out to be the right decision whatever he decides.

8. Re: MOTO GP 
    Its a big ask, trying to tame the duke as you say, but its a factory ride over a satellite.

9. Re: MOTO GP 
    Diamond Member
    Rides confirmed for 2013
    • Jorge Lorenzo (Yamaha)
    • Stefan Bradl (LCR Honda)
    • Bradley Smith (Tech 3 Yamaha)

Spies looking to extend his contract with Yamaha & Marc Marquez to join LCR Honda.

10. Re: MOTO GP 
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty
    Gotta ask myself why Cal would want to ride on a Ducati, :-/
    From what he was saying Sunday there was nowhere for him to go for a factory supported ride and the contracts for 2 years so, perhaps, his idea is to grapple with the Ducati then if it doesn't work out 'be available to listen' to any offers [look for vacancies] at end of contract :-?
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!