Notices

Thread: Sun shield

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Sun shield 
    I occassionally use a tinted visor but not fond of it as my ride outs often run over schedule and tinted visors in anything but bright conditions are a no no for me. God knows bright conditions are a rarity here in Ireland of late!

I bought a photo-sensitive pinlock at the NEC a couple of years ago and while it won't block out low, direct sunlight, neither will a tinted visor. It's still pretty good though.

My next lid will be a Shark with the small flip down tinted visor. I have a Caberg lid with one which works brilliantly, but the rain poors down the inside of the main visor and is a flipping nuisance!

2. Re: Sun shield 
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie
    it won't block out low, direct sunlight, neither will a tinted visor. It's still pretty good though.
    My black Arai visor does

3. Re: Sun shield 
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie
    I occassionally use a tinted visor but not fond of it as my ride outs often run over schedule and tinted visors in anything but bright conditions are a no no for me.

My next lid will be a Shark with the small flip down tinted visor.

I have one of those Shark lids with the small flip down tinted visor.Very good too,saves changing visor's over when it's dark.

4. Re: Sun shield 
    Banned
    My LS2 has the flip down visor. I was going to get either a Arai or Shoei but the thing that puts me off is no flip down