Quote Originally Posted by Crosbie
Lol. Think you may have got the quote'ee and person in the pictures mixed up a little Darren
Nope.

Did I mention names??

The original thread was started by Snowy, whose bike is shown in the pics, my post is nothing more than a cross-quotation.

Snowy - if your post was intended to be "helpful" then it wouldnt have had "£16k" in the title, would it? More "have-a-look-at-this!" snobbery, dont for one second pretend that it wasnt.

Scotty - I doubt I have made myself look foolish, & care not one penny for your opinion anyway? :-*

It grates me when people are quick to throw mud at a brand they know very little about, but forget their own brand of bike spent time being carted about on the back of a recovery vehicle recently??

"Let him who is without sin throw the first stone"

- and no stones were thrown...

A LOT of people are queued to buy the second generation 2013 Panigale, after all the niggles had been ironed out?

Bikes break down, all bikes eventually? Its usually something daft - if they didn't we wouldn't get breakdown cover... the last bikes I have had to push were both Japanese?

I still have my Honda and suffer no bias or snobbery between any bike brand, American, European or Japanese? I love bikes, full stop, and will happily stop to help anyone by the side of the road?

No need for any attempt at some sort of brand points scoring??

Go ride.