Notices

Thread: talk about lucky

1. talk about lucky 
    personally think the guy rides like a nob didnt see the trailer slowing down or the 2 bikes, or the side of the car and trailer giving the clue its turning was lucky with just a broken arm and leg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMTZN...layer_embedded

2. Re: talk about lucky 
    Not totally sure why the need to post that vid in all honesty.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

3. Re: talk about lucky 
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja_richie
    Not totally sure why the need to post that vid in all honesty.
    not sure on why i posted it or the guy posted it on you tube

4. Re: talk about lucky 
    camera.op76
    believe me that vids pretty tame compared to other bike smash vids. I find it kinda grounding. .. Unlucky he wasnt wearing his Frank Thomas invincibility suit!

5. Re: talk about lucky 
    Quote Originally Posted by camera.op76
    believe me that vids pretty tame compared to other bike smash vids. I find it kinda grounding. .. Unlucky he wasnt wearing his Frank Thomas invincibility suit!
    thats what i thought guy was lucky just to get broken leg and arm, think a advanced rider course was what he needed to teach him some road observations, ok unfortunate things happen and we can all get caught out some times but the speed he was going a huge car and trailer turning 2 bikes slowing down how did he miss all the signs

6. Re: talk about lucky 
    Diamond Member
    Am I missing something here....this is computer animation not real video footage?

7. Re: talk about lucky 
    And now its gone.

8. Re: talk about lucky 
    Diamond Member
    Just tried to view the said video & it's been deleted.

9. Re: talk about lucky 
    looks like someone reported it sure there is worse stuff on ebay to report, couldn't believe i got asked to remove a signature on another forum recently due to its sexual references upset some one
    it said

2 facts about me
    1. my willy is the same lengh as 2 argos pens
    2. im banned from argos

10. Re: talk about lucky 
    camera.op76
    Quote Originally Posted by vinny
    [quote author=camera.op76 link=1347466321/3#3 date=1347475709]believe me that vids pretty tame compared to other bike smash vids. I find it kinda grounding. .. Unlucky he wasnt wearing his Frank Thomas invincibility suit!
    thats what i thought guy was lucky just to get broken leg and arm, think a advanced rider course was what he needed to teach him some road observations, ok unfortunate things happen and we can all get caught out some times but the speed he was going a huge car and trailer turning 2 bikes slowing down how did he miss all the signs [/quote]

Honestly if you look at some of the vids on the net, you'd probably never get on a bike again.

However, when I start riding like a tw@ or going a bit quick. I just remember what I have witnessed. Like the Bike policeman clinging onto life (in half). Its amazing what damage can be done, and the body will cling to life. Mostly not survivable...

Its a grim grim world... Keep it real eh, you never know. When your having a bikegasm what you have seen might pop into your head, slow you down and save your life.