Notices

Thread: Hein Gericke in Administration

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Hein Gericke in Administration 
    Ghost is looking for a new helmet so we went over to Bristol this morning, came away empty handed. Have seen the helmet he fancies elsewhere cheaper.

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

2. Re: Hein Gericke in Administration 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbonnie
    Ghost is looking for a new helmet so we went over to Bristol this morning, came away empty handed. Have seen the helmet he fancies elsewhere cheaper.

BB
    Give it a few days when thet foreclose. I think they will just close certain franchise down

3. Re: Hein Gericke in Administration 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lunalupi
    I popped into the Bristol store (as I needed some waterproofing top-up treatment for my stuff) and was also unimpressed by the 'closing down' sale. As you say, they had better discounts when they were trading normally!

However, 20% off is 20% off something I needed anyway 8-)
    I hope you have better luck than me, my waterproofs leak and I can't find the receipt to take advantage of the two year guarantee. I guess the guarantee isn't going to be two years now anyway

4. Re: Hein Gericke in Administration 
    I'm still dry inside it, it's just the fabric outer is beginning to soak up the water which makes it cold and heavy :

I believe if it leaks we can take it up with gore-tex themselves as the longest bit of warranty is on their waterproof membrane.
    100 Japanese horses now unmuzzled! Derestricted hooliganism has commenced...

5. Re: Hein Gericke in Administration 
    used to rate them few years ago but then some new staff came in at our local branch and they went downhill for services having been thinking for the last year or 2 cant be long before they go as the shop was always dead

6. Re: Hein Gericke in Administration 
    Diamond Member
    Closing down sale

http://www.hein-gericke.co.uk/

7. Re: Hein Gericke in Administration 
    Platinum Member
    my waterproofs leak and I can't find the receipt to take advantage of the two year guarantee. I guess the guarantee isn't going to be two years now anyway
    How did you pay - debit or credit card?
    How long ago?
    Was it over £100?

You may have section 75 protection on your credit card? or potentially be able to do a chargeback on a debit card if you are in time.
    A credit card or bank statement is perfectly afequate proof of purchase.
    Let me know if I can help further.

Note that chargebacks go to the bank not to the retailer so work even in the event of administration.
    I bought my sister some peacocks vouchers for Xmas and got the money back from a chargeback even though Peacocks were in administration.

8. Re: Hein Gericke in Administration 
    Banned
    They were only £12 and I paid in my favourite form of transaction..... CASH

9. Re: Hein Gericke in Administration 
    Platinum Member
    I think you might have to accept that you've have your £12 worth in this case
    But maybe the info is useful to someone else.

10. Re: Hein Gericke in Administration 
    Banned
    Yea thx for the advice
    They are ok for showers it's just the seam that leaks and I get a wet patch :'( I maybe able to fix that with some waterproof tape