Notices

Thread: HOW MANY POUNDS!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: HOW MANY POUNDS!!!! 
    Platinum Member

2. Re: HOW MANY POUNDS!!!! 
    its craziness, the first thing anyone who bought it would do is fire it up and ride it......... Defeats the object surely

3. Re: HOW MANY POUNDS!!!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch9128
    Seen one earlier in this year being ridden around Gloucester

4. Re: HOW MANY POUNDS!!!! 
    Banned
    Blimey they're not cheap

5. Re: HOW MANY POUNDS!!!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch9128
    I beg to differ - despite being more modern, the RC45 never enjoyed the success nor gained the iconic status that the RC30 did. When it came out, the RC30 was simply the best production-based race bike in the world and dominated World Superbike and World Endurance and every other branch of proddie-based racing for years. The RC45, despite being a wonder of Honda Precision Engineering, wasn't as good, relatively speaking, as the 30 was and didn't succeed on anything like the scale that the 30 did. Of the two, I'd take the RC30 every time (were I to have a spare £35k sitting around with nothing better to spend it on)
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

6. Re: HOW MANY POUNDS!!!! 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty
    [quote author=Mitch9128 link=1350203631/10#10 date=1350245616]Way better http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRAND-New-...ht_1059wt_1271
    I beg to differ - despite being more modern, the RC45 never enjoyed the success nor gained the iconic status that the RC30 did. When it came out, the RC30 was simply the best production-based race bike in the world and dominated World Superbike and World Endurance and every other branch of proddie-based racing for years. The RC45, despite being a wonder of Honda Precision Engineering, wasn't as good, relatively speaking, as the 30 was and didn't succeed on anything like the scale that the 30 did. Of the two, I'd take the RC30 every time (were I to have a spare £35k sitting around with nothing better to spend it on)
    [/quote]

Although the 45 is the better bike IMO it's less collectable than the 30 due to the 30's racing history. So i sort of agree with you

7. Re: HOW MANY POUNDS!!!! 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty
    [quote author=Mitch9128 link=1350203631/10#10 date=1350245616]Way better http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRAND-New-...ht_1059wt_1271
    [/quote]
    As Mitch says, he didn't claim it was the more desirable of iconic bike but surely the more advanced technology that went into it makes it a better bike in terms of pure performance?!

Still... Id have the 30 xD