Notices

Thread: Exhaust

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Re: Exhaust 
    Zorsts are all down to personal preference, I run leo vince's on my TL baffles in are still stupidly loud so get left alone, I had a carbon can co on my zx9 which really was a high rev squealer but not so loud on idle, ( a hit with the neighbours) but the best ive ever ran for build and ease was a venom stainless steel can, fantastic sounding with a sprung loaded link pipe and removable baffle, on overun a flame could leap out up to a foot long, on race fuel the bike a suzi 600 was a rocket baffles out, on road not so clever, ran better with them in, but for value for money and ease of adding or removing the venom was much better than any acrapovic.

2. Re: Exhaust 
    okay thanks everyone, ill put up a vid if i can of it i can when ive made my choice

3. Re: Exhaust 
    The MV has removable baffles, but there is no chance they are coming out. They make alot of noise as it is, did 112dB at Castle Coombe, the race cans did 105dB but aren't road legal.

My neighbours love it when it gets fired up early doors for a Sunday morning ride out!
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

http://tbex.co.uk/