Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
  1. Re: New Name 
    James please leave stacy's meat out of this thread

2. Re: New Name 
    Platinum Member
    Phew heat off me : I blame Stacy too ;D

3. Re: New Name 
    Platinum Member
    Is caz cumming this week , we r serving special foot in mouth burgers Wednesday just for her :

4. Re: New Name 
    If it wasn't for having to pay our BCMCC's IOW trip money tonight, I'd come over and remind you lot what I look like! >

;D ;D ;D
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

5. Re: New Name 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroline
    I onlu meant those 'bikers' who NEVER come to a meet
    What’s that you say Caz, “rather play golf than have fun out with their mates on the bikes” I shocked & stunned Caz, that’s a scurrilous slur on our much adored leaders.

In their defence, golf is a great game for old people as it keeps you fit both mentally and physically. Although obviously I wouldn’t play the game myself, it’s very hard trying repeatedly to hit a little white ball into a hole with a stick.
    I remember having a go on the WB Isle of Wight trip only a few weeks ago. Some of them showed great determination and tried over and over again to get the little ball in the hole, long after many people would have given up.
    Which I for one thinks deserves praise rather than mocking.

Remember Caz, some people prefer a nice sedate way of life, not everybody can be a Fireblade riding hooner like what you are >

Disgusted of Westbury

;D ;D ;D [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

6. Re: New Name 
    lol don't mention golf..I'm in trouble for not having played for weeks
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

7. Re: New Name 
    Diamond Member
    No golf, no biking, dark days indeed Dabz

Hope the new house is coming on well (and the new car soon) [smiley=thumbup.gif] all you need to top it off is a new Special Edition Daytona - it's Christmas soon

8. Re: New Name 
    Golf? That's a good walk spoiled isn't it?

That reminds me, I have some golf balls at home I collected at a friends farm next to a golf club. Keep meaning to slide them through Dabz' letter box.... :

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

9. Re: New Name 
    Quote Originally Posted by bandit600
    Love ur new name as voted by the real wilts-bikers at last nites meet, Wiltshire Computer Bikers ;D, the word amature was used as well, :-[,any way guys thanks for the great turn out,see you all soon
    Can I have a computer bike please? do they come with good handling, speed and broadband internet? Do you specifically have to live in wiltshire to get one, or can my friend in northampton also have one? How do you find a crash helmet that fits over the large cock and balls on your forehead? It's not unusual for taders to over quote on a job they don't want because it's more trouble than it's worth, or the customer is a complete cock, judging from your posts I would say the later is probably more reason for the high quote.

I take it you consider yourself to be a 'real biker' then? on a bandit 600? Have you taken the stabilisers off yet? Or do you feel you have to be more aggressive or rude to make up for the lack of 'manly' cc between your legs? We've got ladies on this forum with bigger balls, and bikes.

I don't know if anyone has pointed out that this is an INTERNET FORUM, kinda hard to access it with out some kind of computer type device. Perhaps you can tell us how the real bikers of wilts communicate when not able to meet up? are you the 'real wilts smoke signal bikers'? or perhaps the 'real wilts bikers - royal mail chapter'?.

If you're 'typical' of a 'real wilts biker' then I guess I will never be a member of the elite 'real wilts bikers' group/forum/kindgarten. Either way you obviously seem to think you're a full wit, when in fact you're only half of one, jog on kid this one is for the 'adult bikers' not the 'wannabe bikers'.
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

10. Re: New Name 
    Quote Originally Posted by swarwick
    If you're 'typical' of a 'real wilts biker' then I guess I will never be a member of the elite 'real wilts bikers' group/forum/kindgarten. Either way you obviously seem to think you're a full wit, when in fact you're only half of one, jog on kid this one is for the 'adult bikers' not the 'wannabe bikers'.
    Hunar,
    I think I almost died of laughter then, what a way to stick it to someone. I don't think that our elite real wilts biker is going to be coming to many computer biker meets. ;D

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

http://tbex.co.uk/