Notices

Thread: New Name

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Re: New Name 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bandit600
    Love ur new name as voted by the real wilts-bikers at last nites meet, Wiltshire Computer Bikers ;D, the word amature was used as well, :-[,any way guys thanks for the great turn out,see you all soon
    Who, what & when........... :

2. Re: New Name 
    Quote Originally Posted by wesrrw
    [quote author=Dabz link=1350215149/17#17 date=1350235900]I should let the WBers who have just done a 200 mile round trip on today's WB ride out argue with bandit600 as to whether we ride or sit behind computers
    220 for me and it was a blast [/quote]

272 for me door to door, through freezing fog, some sun, more fog, rain then some more sun !!! and a jolly good time was had by all, didnt see an amateur all day 8-)

3. Re: New Name 
    Does anyone actually know bumbandit600 or is he just a troll?

4. Re: New Name 
    i did think he was the guy who owned the shop in his other post, purely by the way it was written but thats just MHO

can we ask Dabz to change his name as per the above suggestion
    onwards and upwards and sometimes a little sidewards....

5. Re: New Name 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by porkies
    i did think he was the guy who owned the shop in his other post, purely by the way it was written but thats just MHO
    I wondered that, or a "very close friend" of him

Saying that, I'd be against banning him for "childish name calling" smacks of Big Brother !
    The sensible members of WB can come to thier own opinions about him in my view.

G

6. Re: New Name 
    Quote Originally Posted by porkies

can we ask Dabz to change his name as per the above suggestion

Umm funny you should say that

Strange fellow

7. Re: New Name 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry
    [quote author=porkies link=1350215149/23#23 date=1350302188]i did think he was the guy who owned the shop in his other post, purely by the way it was written but thats just MHO
    I wondered that, or a "very close friend" of him

Saying that, I'd be against banning him for "childish name calling" smacks of Big Brother !
    The sensible members of WB can come to thier own opinions about him in my view.

G

[/quote]

He rides a Bandit 600, have some mercy you heartless bastard.

8. Re: New Name 
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch9128

I was tempted to comment on that fact but after the bollocking I got for upsetting the happy Harley brigade I thought better of it.

9. Re: New Name 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_geoghegan
    [quote author=Mitch9128 link=1350215149/26#26 date=1350306831]

I was tempted to comment on that fact but after the bollocking I got for upsetting the happy Harley brigade I thought better of it.[/quote]

I had one once, it was awful, K1 so not that old. Handling was like it had a carrier bag of dog sh1t hanging off each bar, acceleration like a wheezy 150k Mondeo, shocks went off faster than milk. It corroded like an Alka Seltzer in the rain, which it rarely started in as the prehistoric electrics usually arced everywhere in the wet.

10. Re: New Name 
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch9128
    [quote author=dan_geoghegan link=1350215149/27#27 date=1350307071][quote author=Mitch9128 link=1350215149/26#26 date=1350306831]

I was tempted to comment on that fact but after the bollocking I got for upsetting the happy Harley brigade I thought better of it.[/quote]

I had one once, it was awful, K1 so not that old. Handling was like it had a carrier bag of dog sh1t hanging off each bar, acceleration like a wheezy 150k Mondeo, shocks went off faster than milk. It corroded like an Alka Seltzer in the rain, which it rarely started in as the prehistoric electrics usually arced everywhere in the wet. [/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    '12 NC700X