Notices

Thread: Car Headlights

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1. Re: Car Headlights 
    Diamond Member
    And you won't hear about so many bike accidents for a few months until the next sunny Sunday afternoon in April 2013. It won't be due to the moons gravitational field you can be assured...... ;D

2. Re: Car Headlights 
    Banned
    Sticks and stones :

3. Re: Car Headlights 
    I'm not knocking you Swanny for how you think or choose to live your life, i just find it hard to believe if cme causing issues like discussed about bulbs. Bet you find it odd that i pay £12 a month to watch my telly :P
    onwards and upwards and sometimes a little sidewards....

4. Re: Car Headlights 
    shhhh!. Swanny is very special ! :P :P :P :P :P :-? :-? :P ;D

5. Re: Car Headlights 
    Platinum Member
    My wifes Smart car blew a bulb just after its service and Wouldn't you know it I had to remove the complete front end of the car to do it

6. Re: Car Headlights 
    I'd consider myself very lucky if my missus blew anything......till then...... Ho humm.......I know left wide open ;D

7. Re: Car Headlights 
    Platinum Member
    I'm ok on that front too OOOhhh Errr Missus

8. Re: Car Headlights 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by silly_simon
    My wifes Smart car blew a bulb just after its service and Wouldn't you know it I had to remove the complete front end of the car to do it
    How much of a front end is there on a Smart car?

9. Re: Car Headlights 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by porkies
    I'm not knocking you Swanny for how you think or choose to live your life, i just find it hard to believe if cme causing issues like discussed about bulbs. Bet you find it odd that i pay £12 a month to watch my telly :P

Not odd at all, I used to pay £40 a month for my tv/broadband package plus the tv licence on top of that but found myself watching more and more stuff on the net so decided it was a waste of money and cut it out. The only thing I did watch was the F1 but that partially went to sky, so now I watch the F1 at my mates house which is much more fun anyway.

I don't care if people agree with my point of view or not, I'm not trying to force it on anyone. My theory on the bulbs was just that, a fun little theory nothing else, a complete load of bollocks but it keeps my brain busy. I have no idea if it's actually possible (although I suspect it might be) and I don't really care anyway

The trouble with forums is most things said are taken completely the wrong way.

I don't ever insult people and tell them they are wrong even if I think they are, but there are arseholes out there that like to bully their way around forums. I'd rather share a pint or two at the local and talk it out [smiley=beer.gif]

Having said that anyone that wants to take offence at anything I say can go fcuk themselves ;D

10. Re: Car Headlights 
    Diamond Member
    Jeez Swanny, I didn't for one moment think you were being serious about the suns activities affecting light bulbs. Sorry if you thought I was being dismissive and of course you are entitled to any opinion or theory you wish to have.

But, to be fair, you did mention little green men with hammers.....