I am driven to make you all aware of the awful customer service I have received from Master-Tec.
He fitted some tyres on a painted rim and did not clean the inside rim of lose paint and aluminium oxide, when we got home the tyre was leaking! I done some research on line and asked around, I discovered this was normal practice on older rims to clean up the inner rim before fitting the tyre. I discussed the problem with him and I was surprised to discover he was going to charge again to put it right, so I asked the question, had he cleaned the rims? He had not done this, so I viewed it as his mistake and he should put it right! After some discussion and under duress he did put it right.
However, he is now refusing to deal with me because I complained!
You will see in my previous threads, I am quick to phrase good customer service and quality workmanship (Anarchy Motorcycles) so this is not me just ranting on without judgement, consideration and balance.
Its important that our pride and joy is looked after and treated right, in my view Master-Tec do not, so be warned >