Notices

Thread: Heated Grips

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Heated Grips 
    im ok for the sat 3rd

2. Re: Heated Grips 
    Quote Originally Posted by rosie
    Same for me, as soon as possible please! If you could put some definite dates up we could put our names down!
    Just a thought Rosie.. make sure Nooj can fit grips to your Bonnie.. He couldn't fit them to Di's Street Triple.. might be a Triumph thing.... best check with him??? xx
    There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

3. Re: Heated Grips 
    i'm good for 3rd but any date sooner would be good too

4. Re: Heated Grips 
    I'm up for these too, if they'll fit my Buell!

5. Re: Heated Grips 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by python
    [quote author=rosie link=1345493367/38#38 date=1348425984]Same for me, as soon as possible please! If you could put some definite dates up we could put our names down!
    Just a thought Rosie.. make sure Nooj can fit grips to your Bonnie.. He couldn't fit them to Di's Street Triple.. might be a Triumph thing.... best check with him??? xx
    [/quote]

They were absolute swines to get on the lh grip on my blade, ended up drifting them on, no amount of soap and brute force would do it.

6. Re: Heated Grips 
    Quote Originally Posted by python
    [quote author=rosie link=1345493367/38#38 date=1348425984]Same for me, as soon as possible please! If you could put some definite dates up we could put our names down!
    [/quote]

My son got previous grips on no trouble! Hopefully Nooj will have no problems!
    It's all about the ride!

7. Re: Heated Grips 
    Diamond Member
    Confirmed list

Friday 2nd

Saturday 3rd

Caz955
    Bonnielass
    Speedy
    CharleyX
    Gerry

8. Re: Heated Grips 
    Platinum Member
    The Speed3 has the grips moudled onto the throttle tube (same as Aprilias). Fitting the heated grips would have meant filing/dremelling the ridges down on the throttle tube. Possible, but tedious and irreversible. Agreed with Di to leave it.

Can Saturday now be classed as fully booked? There's a good 6 hours work there at least and I'd like to leave spare time for any unforseen issues and a few cups of tea :-)

Interested folk, drop me a PM and I'll send payment details through by return. £200 quids worth of grips there, so I'm afraid I need payment in advance.
    www.shinybikesyndrome.co.uk - Protection through innovation

9. Re: Heated Grips 
    Platinum Member
    Have sent some PM's out :-) Anyone who wants doing before Nov, I'll try and fit you in, but it'll have to be in the week as Saturdays are booked solid from now until the end of Oct.
    www.shinybikesyndrome.co.uk - Protection through innovation

10. Re: Heated Grips 
    I can do weekdays
    In loving memory of Mikkie Mahon 8th May 1986 - 28th September 2014. Taken too soon, ride free x
    “I WILL be a story in your head, but that’s ok. We are all stories in the end, just make yours a good one, eh?”