Notices

Thread: How many miles?!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: How many miles?!!! 
    I don't use my bike every day but when I do go out for a days ride normally tends to be between150 & 200 miles on a decent day

2. Re: How many miles?!!! 
    Work is 65 mile round trip, the Strom handles that. The Trumpet has just under 1000 miles of pure fun on it since Jun.
    Since petrol is due to get even more expensive, the bimbling will take a cut >

Stu
    Anyone fancy a pint?

3. Re: How many miles?!!! 
    if warming the bikes through about 40 miles on each, if I go for a decent ride it can be up to 100 miles (not on both bikes tho ;D)

4. Re: How many miles?!!! 
    Hmm... I do about 10k on the GS, 1k on the Cub and 2k on the Sv.

I do 24 miles per day commuting, plus any other errands. My usual ride is 20 - 40 miles unless I'm going somewhere.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

5. Re: How many miles?!!! 
    Most days i rarely do less than 180 miles and 300 mile days happen a couple of times a week with the odd 500+ miler thrown in.

6. Re: How many miles?!!! 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmalade
    Most days i rarely do less than 180 miles and 300 mile days happen a couple of times a week with the odd 500+ miler thrown in.
    That's your job though that's cheating xD

7. Re: How many miles?!!! 
    Depends mainly on which bike - the MT03 anything from a quick 20 minute blast to all day 400+ miles (painful!!), I guess 150' ish about the norm.
    The gixer750 tends to be a be 100 - 150 but the odd short blast as well if I get an hour to spare and the roads are dry.
    X7 and KDX usually only short runs, KDX mostly in mud
    Haven't had the gixer11 out this year, was the same as the 750 but think it will be relegated to high days and holidays form now on.
    Finally my little Yam 50 step thru; gets loads of run outs, 3 or 4 time a week but mainly 5 - 10 miles with the odd 'long distance tour' around the New Forest 20 - 30 miles ;D

8. Re: How many miles?!!! 
    i was working this out the other day funny enough g3o and i warked out in the last 2 years over all of my bikes i have done around 60k couldnt balieve it. but i am here there and everywhere all the time. and my comuting between northhampton every weekend adds alot of miles