Notices

Thread: Motorcycle Live NEC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: Motorcycle Live NEC 
    Went yesterday and started off the day right with a spoons brekkie at the NEC, was busy, but still easy to get around, i managed to get Josh Brookes autograph, sound bloke, and hes going to be Guy Martins team mate at the I.O.M next year could be interesting. Bought a few trick bits for the blade, and ordered a new can as well, so looking forward to that one dropping on the doorstep (not literally), Generally a good day out with a few mates

2. Re: Motorcycle Live NEC 
    Was a bit of same old same old from my point of view. Some interesting stuff there but seems to be the same traders and stands and no really new bikes. Having said that the electrics were interesting, but that was about it!
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

3. Re: Motorcycle Live NEC 
    Very disappointed, I have been for the past 5 years and the last 2 have been disappointing. Even going on the last day everybody was jumping out trying to sell you everything on the stand at 5% off the normal price.

Did however get a few mugs from the Mugs4u.com stand, Billy is a great guy and his artwork is amazing.
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

http://tbex.co.uk/