Notices

Thread: Taxi driver assaults motorcyclist.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Taxi driver assaults motorcyclist. 
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_geoghegan
    [quote author=Swanny link=1356114901/5#5 date=1356117806]He was lucky he picked on a female, imagine if that was your bike led on the floor
    What is the medical procedure for removing a Ford Mondeo from someones ass called?[/quote]
    A Mondectomy?

2. Re: Taxi driver assaults motorcyclist. 
    Quote Originally Posted by wesrrw
    [quote author=dan_geoghegan link=1356114901/19#19 date=1356189762][quote author=Swanny link=1356114901/5#5 date=1356117806]He was lucky he picked on a female, imagine if that was your bike led on the floor
    What is the medical procedure for removing a Ford Mondeo from someones ass called?[/quote]
    A Mondectomy? [/quote]
    Nice! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

3. Re: Taxi driver assaults motorcyclist. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty
    [quote author=NiteW4tcher link=1356114901/9#9 date=1356126221]
    he is very lucky....................if that was me id have shoved my boot down his throat and then considered hurting him >
    Yeah, you're a proper hard man.... What was the point of this comment, who's supposed to be impressed, us or the taxi driver? :

I do find it hard to believe that no action has been taken by the Police over this, they surely have enough evidence? Perhaps the local press should be contacted with the details so they can run the story and ask the Police for a response.[/quote]

Christy ole plod dontcha think they gotta enough to do at this time of year like sourcing some decent mince pies ffs!!!! get real :-* Happy Christmas
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

4. Re: Taxi driver assaults motorcyclist. 
    Splash
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWGraeme
    [quote author=Splash link=1356114901/11#11 date=1356169356]Deport the b*stard, that's disgraceful. I can't understand men who find it acceptable to harm women in any way whatsoever. :@

I think his license should be withdrawn, what if he turns next on one of his passengers?

If I get time over Christmas I am going to write a letter to the licensing council, I don't want to meet people like that on the road, especially ones that offer a public service.
    I sympathise with the sentiment but the licensing authorities can't do anything about it unless he's prosecuted. That's what really needs to happen, then his licence can be removed and compensation can be sought. He may well be a British citizen so deportation is not really an option. Not these days anyway....that's what Australia was useful for ;D[/quote]

Very true, I had a heated moment when I saw that video, would love to get him prosecuted... *Goes off to Law school* but as someone else said, I doubt for a minute he would say his nationality is British. :

5. Re: Taxi driver assaults motorcyclist. 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny
    [quote author=BMWGraeme link=1356114901/12#12 date=1356170388]He may well be a British citizen so deportation is not really an option. Not these days anyway....that's what Australia was useful for ;D
    They should be able to evoke his citizenship, arseholes like him should be sent back to their own countries. I bet if you ask him his nationality he doesn't say British.
    [/quote]

Why is everyone assuming he's not British? Is it against possibility for a true Brit to get out of a car and headbutt a biker?

6. Re: Taxi driver assaults motorcyclist. 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWGraeme

Why is everyone assuming he's not British? Is it against possibility for a true Brit to get out of a car and headbutt a biker?
    Have you been in a taxi lately??
    Not sure there are any English drivers left especially in Bristol

7. Re: Taxi driver assaults motorcyclist. 
    "refrain from causing an obstruction he became argumentative. She called him a naughty name and his reaction was shocking."

Sounds like she started it. Don't start things then cry when you get humiliated. I would have rode around the obstruction and got on with my day instead of trying to educate and provoke taxi drivers.

8. Re: Taxi driver assaults motorcyclist. 
    Banned
    The driver must be pretty stupid to headbutt a crash helmet ;D

9. Re: Taxi driver assaults motorcyclist. 
    Splash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny
    The driver must be pretty stupid to headbutt a crash helmet ;D
    ;D

10. Re: Taxi driver assaults motorcyclist. 
    Is this driver working for a taxi cab firm or owner driver. If he works for a firm maybe they don't want this kind of publicity ?