Notices

Thread: I need to ride

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
  1. Re: I need to ride 
    Diamond Member
    According to the Washington Post, John Coleman's claims were taken from a report funded by the Science and Public Policy Institute - which is a very official sounding name from what to me appears to be nothing more than a conspiracy theorist website who's President is a long term Capital Hill politician. These guys are still claiming that sea levels aren't rising - yeah right, tell that to the Penguins in Antarctica Their "Articles" are all written by "staff" from what I can tell anyway.

Well, I think I'm out of this particular thread now, I never have and never will get taken in by conspiracy theories. That's my opinion and everyone else is entitled to their's. I still believe we landed on the moon

2. Re: I need to ride 
    Diamond Member
    Graeme, I wouldn’t dismiss all conspiracy theories out of hand, but judge each one on its own merits.

Despite the vast majority of doubters, it took the families of the Hillsborough victims over 20 years to prove that their conspiracy theory was indeed actually true. >

What about Mohamed Al Fayed’s claim that Diana and his son Dodi’s death was not an accident, but a ‘conspiracy’? : :-?

3. Re: I need to ride 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    Graeme, I wouldn’t dismiss all conspiracy theories out of hand, but judge each one on its own merits.

Despite the vast majority of doubters, it took the families of the Hillsborough victims over 20 years to prove that their conspiracy theory was indeed actually true. >

What about Mohamed Al Fayed’s claim that Diana and his son Dodi’s death was not an accident, but a ‘conspiracy’? : :-?
    Good point ken

But we did land on the moon

4. Re: I need to ride 
    Diamond Member
    This too much agreeing is not healthy ;D

But yes I agree, we must have landed on the moon otherwise the 'clangers' would never have been discovered. ;D

5. Re: I need to ride 
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny
    Get out on your bike then
    I do , I will , and I will not care about the weather ?? :'(

6. Re: I need to ride 
    Diamond Member
    This too much agreeing is not healthy ;D

But yes I agree, we must have landed on the moon otherwise the 'clangers' would never have been discovered. ;D
    And there's no such thing as "Fergie Time"........................................ .

7. Re: I need to ride 
    Banned
    Selfish I know but I probably only have 20 years left max and no kids so I don't care about global warming :P

8. Re: I need to ride 
    Chatterbox
    ;D ;D
    Everything else is shyte

9. Re: I need to ride 
    Im hoping to get a ride in today, its been far too long and too full of illness

10. Re: I need to ride 
    Banned
    I need to get a new tyre. Good excuse to go for a ride.