Notices

Thread: Poor car drivers - (By make of car!)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: Poor car drivers - (By make of car!) 
    Platinum Member
    As returning officer for the Wiltshire ward I declare Audi drivers as the recipients of this award.
    BMW drivers coming a very close second.

I personally find that BMW drivers are by far the worst - but hey, it depends who you come across.

2. Re: Poor car drivers - (By make of car!) 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    [quote author=GixxerStu link=1361735167/14#14 date=1361785594]Let them without sin cast the first stone. We have all been guilty of bad Driving at some point.

We don't seem to comment of curitous or good drivers, the one's that let us out into a queue of traffic, flash us out into the overtaking lane, the drivers that warn us of pending danger ahead "Speed Cameras". We seem to focus on drivers that cut us up, don't indicate, drive too slow, or generally annoy us for one reason or another. However, in the interest of the poll I find White van man among the more frequent offenders....! :
    And if they are Scottish they are even worse? :P ;D[/quote]

Yep - I agree that we are all guilty of poor driving at some time but why is it that BMW drivers seem to do it all the time?
    I have lost count of the number of times I have seen BMW drivers getting themselves (and others) into difficult situations on the roads - and they far outweigh the efforts of other car drivers!

3. Re: Poor car drivers - (By make of car!) 
    As I biker I don't see much difference, not sure why, guess I'm more attuned to all road users and their actions.
    As a car driver who does a lot of motorway miles it's definitely Audi & BMW, obviously a set of lease keys to one of these marques comes with a note stating that the outside lane of the motorway also belongs to them and 5 metres is more than enough space between your bumper and the car in front when travelling at 70+ mph ;D
    Now to 'fess up, Volvo estate driver with all the safety gadgets, heated seats and a 1000w surround sound system so I don't need to take any notice of what's happening outside.................. :