Notices

Thread: Poor car drivers - (By make of car!)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Re: Poor car drivers - (By make of car!) 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    None taken hehe personally I think the worst by far are Nissan almera drivers...usually people well past their sell by date struggling to see over the sterling wheel

James, is that the drivers who have forgotten what a "sterling wheel" is used for? ;D ;D ;D

2. Re: Poor car drivers - (By make of car!) 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbonnie
    Agreed, but in my case it's a van! 8-) (and no it's not white)

BB
    And what is wrong with white van drivers? ;D

3. Re: Poor car drivers - (By make of car!) 
    Definitely Audi drivers we have one who lives in the next cul de sac, biker as well, always making too much noise : ;D
    Alright James

4. Re: Poor car drivers - (By make of car!) 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    It is..because I'm one of the 4 choices :/
    Ditto..... ;D
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

5. Re: Poor car drivers - (By make of car!) 
    Diamond Member
    Let them without sin cast the first stone. We have all been guilty of bad Driving at some point.

We don't seem to comment of curitous or good drivers, the one's that let us out into a queue of traffic, flash us out into the overtaking lane, the drivers that warn us of pending danger ahead "Speed Cameras". We seem to focus on drivers that cut us up, don't indicate, drive too slow, or generally annoy us for one reason or another. However, in the interest of the poll I find White van man among the more frequent offenders....! :

6. Re: Poor car drivers - (By make of car!) 
    Quote Originally Posted by GixxerStu
    Let them without sin cast the first stone. We have all been guilty of bad Driving at some point.

We don't seem to comment of curitous or good drivers, the one's that let us out into a queue of traffic, flash us out into the overtaking lane, the drivers that warn us of pending danger ahead "Speed Cameras". We seem to focus on drivers that cut us up, don't indicate, drive too slow, or generally annoy us for one reason or another. However, in the interest of the poll I find White van man among the more frequent offenders....! :
    I agree with you but unfortunately it is the bad that we remember and not the good.
    When it's your time to go it's your time, so don't let it catch you.

7. Re: Poor car drivers - (By make of car!) 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GixxerStu

And if they are Scottish they are even worse? :P ;D

8. Re: Poor car drivers - (By make of car!) 
    On my way to work this morning, MR BMW went through a red light at a controlled pedestrian crossing close to a school while I was making my way up the middle to the front of the lights, oblivious to the fact it was red, I was astonished.

Only minutes earlier there were school kids crossing! >
    '12 NC700X

9. Re: Poor car drivers - (By make of car!) 
    : where is zee volvo an infamous vehicle of deeestressss and deeestrukktionnnn especially zee estate models :-?

I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

10. Re: Poor car drivers - (By make of car!) 
    Quote Originally Posted by Col
    : where is zee volvo an infamous vehicle of deeestressss and deeestrukktionnnn especially zee estate models :-?
    ;D ;D ;D
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"