Notices

Thread: Helmet decorations

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Helmet decorations 
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    [quote author=Nicky link=1361126028/18#18 date=1361178769][quote author=monday21 link=1361126028/17#17 date=1361177982]
    Worth remembering that whilst we may think a particular item of clothing looks really naff on someone else, others may think what we are wearing doesn’t look very cool either.
    And IMO life is far too short to worry about people who are judgemental
    [/quote]

Ps I do enjoy dressing up as a Nun from time to time. Lol ;D
    [/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

2. Re: Helmet decorations 
    Diamond Member
    Ps I do enjoy dressing up as a Nun from time to time. Lol ;D
    Are you still doing that Ken? I guess it's hard to get out of the habit.... [smiley=lolk.gif]

3. Re: Helmet decorations 
    Amazes me people wear fluffy tails on their helmets because we all know what you find if you lift a tail up ;D

4. Re: Helmet decorations 
    I always say that the biking community consists of a large diverse family of free-spirited individuals. Whether it is a tartan waistcoat or bright coloured headgear attached to a helmet, anything that expresses individuality is fine by me. 8-) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Worth remembering that whilst we may think a particular item of clothing looks really naff on someone else, others may think what we are wearing doesn’t look very cool either.

C’mon own up who has a mirror in the garage or bike shed? : :-*
    Nicely put Ken. It's bull**** but nicely put.
    Judging people on how they look is a primeval instinct and impossible to avoid.
    Anyone who says they don't do it is a liar.
    It's how we act on that judgement that defines us.
    I couldn't care less how someone looks with regards to whether or not I'd hang out with them and if they asked my opinion I would give it.
    It does annoy me though when people try to provoke a reaction by looking a certain way then get upset when it's not the reaction they were expecting.

5. Re: Helmet decorations 
    Banned
    I don't mind what anyone does, if it pleases them then that's ok with me 8-)
    Life would be boring if everyone was dressed the same

6. Re: Helmet decorations 
    OHhhhhh. this is not the thread I was thinking it was going to be.... :-[

7. Re: Helmet decorations 
    Platinum Member
    I have several, but I've been told the devil's horns and forked tail suit me best ;D

The bit that makes me laugh is the fact that they've been tested to 175mph, so there's someone riding round the track testing these.

They generally get a positive reaction on the road, especially from children.

8. Re: Helmet decorations 
    Each to their own 8-)

9. Re: Helmet decorations 
    I have a pair of pink fluffy rabbit ears that Darren gave me after selling me "Jordan".

But have only worn them in a carpark , at the start of a rideout for a giggle.. ;D

Although Loops wouldn't be the same without her fluffy ears.. or Robin without his green mohican.

There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

10. Re: Helmet decorations 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducatista
    I have several, but I've been told the devil's horns and forked tail suit me best ;D

The bit that makes me laugh is the fact that they've been tested to 175mph, so there's someone riding round the track testing these.

They generally get a positive reaction on the road, especially from children.
    Generally leather, horns and a tail would get a reaction from most :P

the question of helmet decoration is the same as one piece leathers or humps or dragging your knee on the main road...........each to there own....

Personally I only wear a thong and a helmet ????? when it is cold I may put my gloves on and turn on the grips