Notices

Thread: aldi kevlar jeans

1. aldi kevlar jeans 

2. Re: aldi kevlar jeans 
    Diamond Member
    Thanks for that Zach. I wear them all the time - will go and check em out in Trowbridge on Sunday [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

3. Re: aldi kevlar jeans 
    Chatterbox
    Have you the Aldi jean Ken or A.N.Other ?
    Everything else is shyte

4. Re: aldi kevlar jeans 
    I've got some red route jeans. They're ok but the pockets for the knee armour are not in the right place so offer little protection.
    I would take advice with a pinch of salt as unless someone has been down the road in them, their opinion is limited to comfort and style.

5. Re: aldi kevlar jeans 
    Diamond Member
    Kev, could not remember the make of my jeans so I just checked and they are the same as Dan's - Red Route.

Dan makes a really good point, in light of the price of the Aldi jeans, I will give them a very close inspection to ascertain the level of quality prior to purchase.

The thing is I have persevered with textiles and leathers. I know that it is unlikely that Kevlar offers the same amount of protection against abrasion type injuries as leather, but I find jeans far more comfortable and cooler in the summer.

6. Re: aldi kevlar jeans 
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    cooler in the summer.
    In the immortal words of Athur Fonzerelli
    Ehhhhhh! [smiley=thumbup.gif] 8-)

Super moto gloves, leather jacket, kevlar jeans. Why can't it always be like that [smiley=thumbsup.gif]