Notices

Thread: Bog Island MC Park Bath

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Bog Island MC Park Bath 
    I always park in the podium at the bottom, just go down the exit road and then through the bollards next to the exit barriers. Out of sight and out of the perminant rain.

2. Re: Bog Island MC Park Bath 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skippernick
    I always park in the podium at the bottom, just go down the exit road and then through the bollards next to the exit barriers. Out of sight and out of the perminant rain.
    I always park at the Podium when in Bath.
    It's free, undercover and out of the way of prying eyes.
    Where you park is also right next to the office where the car valleters live.
    If you ask them nicely they will keep an eye on your bike all day - I know because I have asked them to 'mind my bike' until I return.

3. Re: Bog Island MC Park Bath 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    I'm curious - if southgate is free for bikes how does the barrier system identify you as a bike and not a car?
    I was told (over the intercom on the barrier to leave) just to go round the edge of it as they cant lift it for you

4. Re: Bog Island MC Park Bath 
    Quote Originally Posted by fd2526
    [quote author=Dabz link=1362642044/6#6 date=1362657606]I'm curious - if southgate is free for bikes how does the barrier system identify you as a bike and not a car?
    I was told (over the intercom on the barrier to leave) just to go round the edge of it as they cant lift it for you
    [/quote]

That explains it. I assumed you had to pay.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

5. Re: Bog Island MC Park Bath 
    Actually I was in bath couple of weeks ago & found pay & display is free - it was on the machine on the tariff list, I'd assume all bays are the same but haven't looked into it

6. Re: Bog Island MC Park Bath 
    Quote Originally Posted by fd2526
    [quote author=Dabz link=1362642044/6#6 date=1362657606]I'm curious - if southgate is free for bikes how does the barrier system identify you as a bike and not a car?
    [/quote]
    Parked in southgate many a time - plenty of room to ride around the barriers in and out and most definatly free

7. Re: Bog Island MC Park Bath 
    Ahh cool that's handy to know, thanks! Nice dry place to leave the bike
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers