Notices

Thread: Insurance time again

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Re: Insurance time again 
    I know how I have got insure both. The MV is hopefully going to be cheap
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

http://tbex.co.uk/

2. Re: Insurance time again 
    I've ended up with h&r now for a couple of years for the cbr. Mainly because they are the cheapest but also very good customer service!

The cg has been with Bennetts mostly.

100 Japanese horses now unmuzzled! Derestricted hooliganism has commenced...

3. Re: Insurance time again 
    Why don't you just do the comparison sites (marvellous thing the internet) and compare to your current provider's renewal quote and features.
    Simples really and if you use that particular comparison site and buy a policy through them, you get a nice cuddly toy ... eventually.

Not sure asking on here will necessarily help you as everyone's circumstances are different ..so some companies better for some and not others. :-?
    Ducati Diavel Dark

4. Re: Insurance time again 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky
    [quote author=dipple666 link=1364125168/0#0 date=1364125168]Just wondering if anybody has got any insurance companies they can recommend for being reasonably priced and reliable.

Both bikes are currently on a multi bike policy but will be coming off and onto separate policies due to me being very generous to Caz.

I have tried the usual suspects but wondered if anybpdy else had further input?
    I'm not in the least bit loyal to any insurer. I always use Compare the Market every year to get a quote.

You can easily change the cover and options to see how it affects the premiums too.
    [/quote]

And why should you be Nicky?

Insurance companies like most big businesses are hardly falling over themselves to reward customer loyalty. Most financial and service providers offer better deals in the main, to new customers.

5. Re: Insurance time again 
    Diamond Member
    I've literally just renewed my bike insurance and for the first time in many years I've kept the same insurer. I could have saved a bit by moving but I stuck with BMW because, also for the first time in years, the renewal quote wasn't much more than last year. Maybe some people are learning.....

6. Re: Insurance time again 
    Snowy I don't think they are. MCE have just requoted at £120 dearer and £400 more excess.
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

http://tbex.co.uk/

7. Re: Insurance time again 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dipple666
    Snowy I don't think they are. MCE have just requoted at £120 dearer and £400 more excess.
    I did say "maybe some" ;D ;D

8. Re: Insurance time again 
    I've use Carol Nash. Cheap and good service.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

9. Re: Insurance time again 
    Used to use MCE but my renewal was quoted around £150 more than the previous year (for exact same bike, no changes etc) so H&R now - decent service when I've had contact with them

10. Re: Insurance time again 
    I use Carole Nash. 6 wheel policy suits me fine 8-)

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”