Notices

Thread: Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall 
    Diamond Member
    BOLOX!!!!! >

Im now really p1ssed off that I bottled out going with you guys!!!! (Tho certain drunken comments made in a certain bikerfm chat room could of made it interesting.... Sorry! :-[ :-X )

It certainly looks like a good time was had by all. And Im NOT jealous.... HONEST... ok just a tiny bit!

2. Re: Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall 
    I'm glad you all had such a good time and I'm soo annoyed that I didn't come with you, I was thinking about you all weekend. By the sounds of it, there's going to be a much bigger group next time! I'll definaltely try and get on the next one you organise Hunar!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    It's all about the ride!

3. Re: Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall 
    Platinum Member
    back on line at last [smiley=happy.gif]was a great weekend could have done with an extra day i think, would have been nice to have had a ride around the coast.thunderbird jr enjoyed an hour or so down at marizion beach and enjoyed a paddle in the sea we then got back to camp to find it deserted with a note outside my tent tbird gone to the local ;D found them down in the village drinking with some local pirates ;Dthanks to hunar and roxychick for leading and backmarking and also largeboy for taking over the lead when hunars sat nav packed up.look forward to the next one [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

4. Re: Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall 
    Diamond Member
    good to hear from you steve! hope to see you on a rideout or meet soon

5. Re: Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall 
    Platinum Member
    cheers ryan, sure to see you on rideout or meet, with the amount of miles you do on that new bike of yours ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]