Notices

Thread: Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Re: Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall 
    Quote Originally Posted by Roll_on
    Great pics looks like it was a fun weekend and that is one seriously loaded Bandit Roxy, I presume the large bag at the back is the kitchen sink.

ha ha that big bag you think you can see on the bandit is actually on Ryans bike behind mine..I thought I did quite well with a tank bag, 2 side bags and a roll mat!! not bad for a chick ;D the Frank Thomas waterproofs worked a treat too!

roxy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

2. Re: Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall 
    Platinum Member
    Nice one Roxy. Glad the waterproofs worked well. I was up at 6am Sat morn, nearly came down to see you all off but the weather was not good really felt for you all. Ready for another trip now.

3. Re: Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall 
    Great photos, looks like you all had fun [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

4. Re: Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall 
    Diamond Member
    lol roxy took enough stuff for 2 weeks!

brilliant pics roxy

we need another one this year in my opinion

i shall be playing the 2 minute interview regarding "the bench" on my show tommorow on biker fm, if anyone wants to listen to us all having drunken laughs!

From 9pm www.bikerfm.co.uk

5. Re: Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall 
    Now I know where the worlds supply of bungees went too........ Kev's Bike!

Looks like you had a good weekend, shame about the weather on Saturday by the sounds of it though.

6. Re: Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall 
    Diamond Member
    yeah when we got down there it was blazing sun though, sitting out with beers and the barbie going. perfect ;D

7. Re: Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall 
    Platinum Member
    Glad you all had a great break! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

8. Re: Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall 
    very good trip guys, but i think a could do with a touring bike for the next one, i was a bit sore when i got home, but still minted the bike up, [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

maybe 2 days next time with a ride out on the second day?

see you all soon 8-)

9. Re: Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall 
    Quote Originally Posted by noisy_lightning
    Now I know where the worlds supply of bungees went too........ Kev's Bike!

Looks like you had a good weekend, shame about the weather on Saturday by the sounds of it though.

it deffo wasn`t gonna fall off dave lmao [smiley=thumbsup.gif], and as for Mar1k breakfast, i just dont know where it put all that.know wonder he was i a rush to get home lol,..but as i said on the other thread, thanks one and all, it was a great laugh ;D ;D ;D ;D,, and thanks roxy for putting my little cider glass drinking session on the thread lol [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] still chuckling about some of the things we did or were gonna do .... the CAT ryan lol...or mark giving stick to some chap who he thought was me behind the shower door lmao ;D ;D ;D :-? :-? :-? :-X :-X :-X

10. Re: Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall 
    OMG yes I forgot about Mar1k and the shower!! that was so funny, that poor guy, I bet he was too scared to come out for fear of mar1k doing something to him!! ooo err!!! pmsl!

Kev I know I took a rather large amount of luggage but your bungees were legendary mate!!! The picture of you drinking just had to go on, sorry but it was another classic.

Not sure we will be welcomed again at the campsite, if it wasn't the broken bench I think the shouts from various tents at midnight with people using the f word probably finished us off!!

hee hee

roxy