Notices

Thread: Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall 
    Thought I would start the ball rolling as I am sure people will have comments on this weekend...

Great weekend, Thanks to Hunar for organising the campsite. We all met at the Sally at 7am. The 5am start was way to early for me and I'm sure everyone else!!! Weather could have been a lot kinder to us on the journey down but I don't think it dampened anyones spirits. Thanks to the famous Hunar sat nav : for getting us to BOA (you really need to get that looked at!) and then to Largeboy and his super dooper space station bike for the trip to Cornwall. My first go at back marking...Mmmmhhh not too sure about that :-?. All arrived in one piece and set up camp. The sun came out too We visited the yokels in the pub..not sure about the pirates or Marks joke : but a good night, plenty of laughing and giggling and fluffing from Mark and Ryan ;D

Ride home was good, thanks again to Largeboy and Rip Van Wrinkle (or should I call you mr forgetfull from now on! ) for the cruise back to Cartgate for a cuppa. Hope you guys got home ok. and Mark I don't know where you got to but we lost you, I assume you got home in one piece and are now cleaning your bike for the second time today . Kev - I have just recovered from that beautiful braking session en route..nice to know the bandits brakes work just fine hee hee

Hope the second group got home ok.

Ok well thanks again to everyone for a fab 2 days and I will post the photos on here as soon as I have worked it out!! UPDATE I have over 50 photos so I will put the best ones on here but the rest will have to go on my facebook account or the WB facebook page..if you want to see all of then please PM me and We'll sort it out or if you are a friend on FB already then you will fnd them there from Monday fingers crossed

roxy x [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

2. Re: Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall 
    Diamond Member
    Yeah brilliant weekend, thanks to hunar and everyone else as i said in the othe thread really really good laugh, cant wait to see the pics roxy, ill stick the ones i took on my facebook

bring on the next one!

3. Re: Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall 
    OK Here are a selection of the Weekend photos..the whole collection will be on my facebook page hee hee hee [img][http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/w..._2313.jpg/img][img][http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/w..._2317.jpg/img]

4. Re: Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall 

5. Re: Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall 

6. Re: Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall 

7. Re: Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall 

8. Re: Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall 
    great pics! That breakfast looks awesome hehe. Look forward to hearing all the stories on Thursday
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

9. Re: Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall 
    Wow i'm sooo jealous, looks like you guys had a fab weekend.

10. Re: Summer Trip to Sunny Cornwall 
    Platinum Member
    Great pics looks like it was a fun weekend and that is one seriously loaded Bandit Roxy, I presume the large bag at the back is the kitchen sink.