::UPDATE::

Firstly we need to make sure that we are at the memorial about 5 - 10 mins before 11am, I have tried to find information on services being held on Sunday, but I have not had a great deal of time, and couldn't find anything, although I do agree it's very likely the will be a pretty large on at Salisbury. Have found the one in Shaftesbury, so have agreed it's a better idea to ret there instead.

As you probably well know, my timing for arrivals isn't always that accurate, and from previous experience, if we leave the sally at 10am we meet up in warminster about 10:40 - 10:50, I still think that 10:20 - 10:30 pick up at Warminster should be fine though, but it won't be a stop, it will be a ride past and everyone joins in, cos if we stop it will 10 - 20 mins before we start again once we all said hi and had a smoke.

So the plan is (yeah I know, "Hunar has a plan, this can onyl go badly!&quot, we leave the sally dead on 9:45 (we won't wait so make sure you're there), ride to warminster, DON'T STOP and the people there merge in with the ride, carry on to the war memorial, where we be placing the wreath and a having a minutes silence (or is it two minutes? I have heard people mentioning both), after that Jaydee mentioned a cafe close by we can visit for some hot food and drinks, then I thought a brisk round trip back to the sally via salisbury and devizes.

will add this to the main post!